talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Fast-Food Items

football forum

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea well, it's understandable if you have Crohns. But generally I feel like people often talk like spicy food makes them liquid shit immediately. 

Weird topic. Maybe we should make a thread about shitting. I'm sure MUFC would be into that. 

You are aware people are different, with different taste buds and digestive systems. It’s completely understandable if someone can not cope with spicy food just like how some cannot cope with your sausage. Whereas others like @DeadLinesman can. 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I used to adore spicy food. Very hot stuff. Mexican, Thai, Indian whatever...Then one day my body decided to not like it and I just can’t do super spicy anymore without stomach and asshole fireworks.

My body will never become this weak! 

1 hour ago, Cazza said:

As opposed to other brands Greg's pack in some good meat.... They also do nice doughnuts and coffee.

Does pound bakery actually put meat in their pasties? 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Toinho said:

I used to adore spicy food. Very hot stuff. Mexican, Thai, Indian whatever...Then one day my body decided to not like it and I just can’t do super spicy anymore without stomach and asshole fireworks.

Same thing happened to me, but with coffee. Which frankly shouldn't probably surprise me, considering that I used to drink anywhere between 6 to 10 cups of pure black coffee every day, but still, yeah...  I really miss it. And I also dread the day when my body decides to not like beer xD 

4 hours ago, nudge said:

Same thing happened to me, but with coffee. Which frankly shouldn't probably surprise me, considering that I used to drink anywhere between 6 to 10 cups of pure black coffee every day, but still, yeah...  I really miss it. And I also dread the day when my body decides to not like beer xD 

The body is fascinating hey! 

Fingers crossed beer is still on your body’s liked list! 

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Never understood how people have a problem with spicy food, and how it gives them the shits and whatnot. Never had that problem. And I do love it spicy. 

I love crispy shredded chicken in either chilli or Szechuan sauce. Spicy as fuck and kills my ring for about 2 days but worth it. 

When my favourite Thai restaurant opens back up were going first night and we've already got our order ready. 

It's for a family of four by the way. 

Starters

Spicy Thai crackers with sweet chilli dip

Half a crispy duck with pancakes 

Chicken Satay sticks 

Mains 

Pad Thai noodles

Jasmine rice

Chips

Lamb Jungle Curry

Chicken Stir friend with fresh chilli, fine bean and holy basil

I'd actual eat that now and it's only 8am, that's how much I'm missing the place. 

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Devil said:

When my favourite Thai restaurant opens back up were going first night and we've already got our order ready. 

It's for a family of four by the way. 

Starters

Spicy Thai crackers with sweet chilli dip

Half a crispy duck with pancakes 

Chicken Satay sticks 

Mains 

Pad Thai noodles

Jasmine rice

Chips

Lamb Jungle Curry

Chicken Stir friend with fresh chilli, fine bean and holy basil

I'd actual eat that now and it's only 8am, that's how much I'm missing the place. 

Sounds great (minus the chips!)

Love duck and pancakes with plum sauce and chicken satay. 

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sounds great (minus the chips!)

Love duck and pancakes with plum sauce and chicken satay. 

The chips are mainly for my seven year old, she loves chicken satay and duck wraps so we get the chips to come with the starters. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Devil said:

The chips are mainly for my seven year old, she loves chicken satay and duck wraps so we get the chips to come with the starters. 

tenor.gif

:D 

22 minutes ago, Cazza said:

You could ask them to tone it down to be more mild but shreaded beef is a nice dish. We are getting our daughter to eat all sorts of things, really hoping we can have family BBQ's this summer.... Steak is an important food.

I have a BBQ nearly every weekend throughout the warm summer months, my favourite is Beer can chicken and obviously I love a decent burger as well. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I swear this thread is even worse than the pizza one. 

Going to order Chinese for lunch 😂

It's driving me crazy every time I start reading it as it makes me hungry xD

I sware the wife done it on purpose yesterday as she could see me reading the posts in here and I kept going in the kitchen and making some nosh when I closed this laptop down so I could get off the food bit and what does she do...puts a fucking  MASTER CHEF episode on tv then followed by a bed & breakfast show called 4 in a bed, guests sitting there eating bloody sausages, bacon eggs & toast etc. 

• Administrator

MasterChef is superb and I will not have a bad word said about it. On the flip side, can you imagine what they'd think if they read this thread xD 

(Mind you, they probably love the idea of smoked salmon and capers on a bagel :ph34r:)

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

MasterChef is superb and I will not have a bad word said about it. On the flip side, can you imagine what they'd think if they read this thread xD 

It's a new series as the wife said but the 5 contestants made up some glorious dishes and 2 contestants who won the apron and were in the final the joy on their faces in going through, one of them, a Scots lady I thought she was going to cry, jumping up and down  xD 

4 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I had a hamburger with beef, bacon, egg, pineapple cheese.

Personally, I'd give you 10 years inside for adding egg and pineapple to a burger. Astoundingly concerning food choice.

Archived