talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Fast-Food Items

football forum

3 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Personally, I'd give you 10 years inside for adding egg and pineapple to a burger. Astoundingly concerning food choice.

Hate to see your reaction to beetroot in a burger...

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Can be found in some aussie burgers. 

I think egg and pineapple in burgers are fine too, as is beetroot but not sure anyone else will agree... @Harry @Spike @Devil-Dick Willie?

3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

While I'm not a huge beet fan, it's fine on a burger. 

Pineapple is an excellent addition. Sweet and salty and not to be knocked before trial. 

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on that.... Just an old fashioned burger will do me fine

3 hours ago, Toinho said:

Can be found in some aussie burgers. 

I think egg and pineapple in burgers are fine too, as is beetroot but not sure anyone else will agree... @Harry @Spike @Devil-Dick Willie?

i like egg, pinapple, and beetroot. not always at the same time but i can work with it on a burger. fuck it, throw it all on there i dont mind a greaesy works burger.

pineapple is also fine on certain pizzas , ham and jalapeño is a great combo, but again it doesnt work on everything

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Love me Spam Fritter every now and again from the chippie.

Sounds like something a prostitute would (covertly) say to secure a client.

Send the details. I'll be right there. 

• Subscriber

A Flaming hot snack wrap from KFC does the trick as a quick snack.

Or a Zinger Tower burger... but ask for supercharger sauce instead of the crappy salsa.

Chinese near me. Salt and Pepper crispy chicken. Or crispy beef in OK sauce. Plus Singapore vermicelli noodles. 

Those are the most recent fast food items I’ve had ;) 

KFC shouldn't be considered fast food as you have to set an hour out of your day to wait for the bloody thing, it's as though the staff are all smoking cannabis or something they're so chilled out. 

Not that I go their often mind, probably at the bottom of the fast-food list for me, especially as there's a Subway next door to my local KFC.

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

KFC shouldn't be considered fast food as you have to set an hour out of your day to wait for the bloody thing, it's as though the staff are all smoking cannabis or something they're so chilled out. 

Not that I go their often mind, probably at the bottom of the fast-food list for me, especially as there's a Subway next door to my local KFC.

The standards at KFC has declined over the years as well, when I was a kid (a long time ago) KFC was pretty rare if you went to one they were new and modern. 

Everyone you speak to now seems to have a KFC horror story as well, food poisoning etc.. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Never had a slow KFC down here :what: . 

Only 1 drive-thru lane but McDonald's (one of them hear is literally metres away from them) nailed it when they opened another drive-thru lane and get customers through quicker/less queuing time basically.

20 minutes ago, Stan said:

Never had a slow KFC down here :what: . 

Only 1 drive-thru lane but McDonald's (one of them hear is literally metres away from them) nailed it when they opened another drive-thru lane and get customers through quicker/less queuing time basically.

Every McDonald’s here that I’ve seen has two lanes - it does make a difference. Ordered a Whopper today from Hungry Jacks (Burger King) and I blame this thread. 

1 hour ago, Cazza said:

Other people exist on this forum and can also give a valid opinion.... Otherwise It just becomes a friends list and a bit elitist.... Reach out to new members.

Beetroot is a clever addition, egg is a stapple but pineapple is just daft.

What are you on about? 

Me personally I wouldn't have egg, beetroot or pineapple on a burger ever. 

Pulled pork is a nice addition or an onion ring but other than that it's as traditional as you can get, cheese, pickle, a slice of tomato, onions and burger sauce! 

4 minutes ago, Cazza said:

You tagged specific people in an open forum, I feel the question was generic and should have been addressed generally to everyone.

No dramas.:)

I tagged Aussies to my own question because beetroot on a burger is an Aussie thing and was asking their opinion. 

Take your own advice and stop talking about other forums with your gang ;) 

Archived