• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Fast-Food Items

football forum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

This will do me for a wee snack in a minute, our grandson left these over from last night as he only had a couple of them but he knew I would demolish the rest xD

347012815_download(2).png.972572d8d692fce52d2d37bff7021da7.png.3ed70a1527e973a50813a69f0ff61890.png

I think you need to check your camera for Glaucoma mate. 

35 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I was thinking about ordering a McRib tomorrow. Upon research I found out that Germany and Luxembourg are the only countries that have it on their menu permanently. Huh, I did not know that. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McRib

Down here in Australia the McRib is awful. Just takes like sugary BBQ sauce. 

Okay cunts, lets settle this once and for all

A hamburger, in its base form (a cheeseburger) is a savory, salty dish. Beef, cheese, onion. However, some sweetness is often added in the form of tomato or BBQ sauce. Therefore, we're oft programed to enjoy it in this sweet savory form. 
Bacon is an easy addition. Bacon is a salty sweet meat and therefore goes well on almost any hamburger. Bacon generally stacks well with any other meat anyways, but if I were having a chili sauce for example I'd not bother with it. 

Pineapple enhances the sweet side of the burger. It's an excellent addition and well worth giving a go to, but again, only on a tomato/BBQ sauce hamburger. It's not to be mixed with more savory ingredients. Also GRILL THE PINAPPLE. 

Egg is so versatile you could have it on any burger with any sauce. 

Hashbrowns are an underrated and versatile addition also.  

I've never heard of mushroom on a hamburger. I'm struggling to thing what sauce you'd accompany it with. Gravy? 

Beetroot. Okay so it's my understanding that you guys might not prepare beetroot the same way we do. Our beets are almost always pickled down here. So they're soft and floppy (they aren't vinegar tasting though) and it leads to a delicious addition. 

After being sensible all week today I did in a 6" Italian BMT. 

Love a subway sandwich but just don't count it as fast food. 

Sunday roast day tomoz and it's back on the sensible diet. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

German McDonalds is much better than American McDonalds! 

Was in Hannover waiting on a train to Berlin, went in,  asked for a burger with No Onions, like every other part of Europe I have been in

Guess what, Fucking Onions in it, like every other part of Europe I've been in, wee literally have a conversation,  with me explaining what I dont want in it  

So I'm not convinced.  

2 minutes ago, Moon Monkey said:

Was in Hannover waiting on a train to Berlin, went in,  asked for a burger with No Onions, like every other part of Europe I have been in

Guess what, Fucking Onions in it, like every other part of Europe I've been in, wee literally have a conversation,  with me explaining what I dont want in it  

So I'm not convinced.  

That's because you're kind of a buffoon for not wanting onions. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

That's because you're kind of a buffoon for not wanting onions. 

Tommy, if the buffoon behind the counter can't relay the preference to the buffoon flipping the Burgers, there's a breakdown in the German machine that I dont believe would be an issue in The US.

So its 1-0 USA ( Hypothetically)

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

German McDonalds is much better than American McDonalds! 

I feel like I wasted 4 minutes of my life watching that video. He spent half of it "demonstrating" his German speaking skills and then spent the rest of the time googling why German McDonald's is better xD didn't even show the damn McMuffin properly, ffs xD 

Just now, nudge said:

I feel like I wasted 4 minutes of my life watching that video. He spent half of it "demonstrating" his German speaking skills and then spent the rest of the time googling why German McDonald's is better xD didn't even show the damn McMuffin properly, ffs xD 

Yea, it's not the best video. I just stumbled across this randomly on my McRib research tonight. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Devil said:

Just for the record I know adults that don't like cheese, chocolate, sprouts and many more things. 

Gotta say a taste or like should never be a judge of a person. 

How can you lump in cheese and chocolate with sprouts xD

Sprouts are quite a divisive food. 

Probably on some kind of register if you're not liking cheese or chocolate out of preference. 

9 hours ago, Stan said:

How can you lump in cheese and chocolate with sprouts xD

Sprouts are quite a divisive food. 

Probably on some kind of register if you're not liking cheese or chocolate out of preference. 

They were the first three things that came to my mind but the person I was thinking about barely eats anything but junk food and he's nearly 50.

Hes my cousin actually and he's got to be the most pathetic person for food and diet that I've ever come across. I got married in Greece and I actually had to prompt the owner of the wedding venue he'd require a children's meal as he wouldn't eat any of the adult Greek options. Basically the most amazing food in the world and he was sat like a child with a pizza 😂🍕

Archived