talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Fast-Food Items

football forum

22 minutes ago, nudge said:

Currywurst is ok, literally just a sausage with a tomato base "curry" sauce and fries or bread roll. Not really my thing, but I can eat it every once in a while.

Asian food just don't go along with fries for me, in general. I'll admit that there were a few occasions where I ordered Lok Lak (Cambodian beef dish) with a side of fries instead of rice in the past, but that's only because I was sick of eating rice every day for almost 7 years xD still, both rice and fries...that's just madness xD

I could easily live without chips (fries) in truth, majority of the food I eat is either with rice or pasta. Very rarely do I have chips unless it's a chippy or Chinese meal. 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Devil said:

I could easily live without chips (fries) in truth, majority of the food I eat is either with rice or pasta. Very rarely do I have chips unless it's a chippy or Chinese meal. 

Chinese with fries? Why oh why :7_sweat_smile: it just gets weirder and weirder xD

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Chinese with fries? Why oh why :7_sweat_smile: it just gets weirder and weirder xD

Chinese curry sauce with chips and rice and barbecue spare ribs. 

Hardly a traditional Chinese dish but pretty much part of any British households Chinese takeaway order. When I call my local Chinese I think they've already got those four items pre written out, they just need the remainder of the order. 

• Administrator

Chips doesn't go with a curry because its two totally different cuisines. I don't see what chips add to a curry dish. But each to their own, whatever floats your boat :D

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Devil said:

Here is one I've seen lately, macaroni cheese on a burger!!! 

Pasta on a burger, now that's messed up. 

Eeewwwww!

I once saw mac & cheese on a pizza :censored:

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Eeewwwww!

I once saw mac & cheese on a pizza :censored:

This one will blow your mind.... 

I know a few lads that have had this for their lunch as well all from Wigan. 

I give you the Wigan Kebab

Screenshot_20210719_180527.jpg

• Subscriber
Just now, Devil said:

This one will blow your mind.... 

I know a few lads that have had this for their lunch as well all from Wigan. 

I give you the Wigan Kebab

Screenshot_20210719_180527.jpg

Wtf xD is it a pie in a bread roll?... 

34 minutes ago, nudge said:

Wtf xD is it a pie in a bread roll?... 

Thats exactly what it is. 

Wigan is a funny little town, their called the pie eaters and I'm yet to meet a Wiganer who doesn't eat two or three pies a week. 

I think I have on average one pie a year max. 

47 minutes ago, Devil said:

Here is one I've seen lately, macaroni cheese on a burger!!! 

Pasta on a burger, now that's messed up. 

I actually had a burger like that once when I was very very very stoned and very very very hungry.

It was actually quite good xD

But mac & cheese on a pizza, now that's disgusting.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I actually had a burger like that once when I was very very very stoned and very very very hungry.

It was actually quite good xD

But mac & cheese on a pizza, now that's disgusting.

I'm not adverse to an adventures burger but mac and cheese, no not for me. I like mac and cheese as a side but not on a burger bun. 

Fridays used to do a burger called the Bruce Lee, full of chilli' and crispy noodles with a spiced mayo. 

Now that was a good burger. 

Screenshot_20210719_185000.jpg

Just now, Devil said:

I'm not adverse to an adventures burger but mac and cheese, no not for me. I like mac and cheese as a side but not on a burger bun. 

Fridays used to do a burger called the Bruce Lee, full of chilli' and crispy noodles with a spiced mayo. 

Now that was a good burger. 

If you're ever grilling your own burgers, I have a little trick that I think I would never ever recommend for a pizza... but on a burger, I think it's one of the most delicious things you can do when you make your own burgers. Slice up a pineapple core and grill those slices (I basically treat them as though they're the same as the burgers themselves)... then after I've cheesed the burgers up and have them ready to go, I put the grilled pineapple core ontop of the burger. I also generally put Nando's Peri-Naise onto the top bun of the burgers. I love that shit.

It's fucking delicious. The caramalised pineapple flavour goes so good with burger flavour, it is a combination that when I first heard of it... I thought it was mental... but it's actually fucking quality.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If you're ever grilling your own burgers, I have a little trick that I think I would never ever recommend for a pizza... but on a burger, I think it's one of the most delicious things you can do when you make your own burgers. Slice up a pineapple core and grill those slices (I basically treat them as though they're the same as the burgers themselves)... then after I've cheesed the burgers up and have them ready to go, I put the grilled pineapple core ontop of the burger. I also generally put Nando's Peri-Naise onto the top bun of the burgers. I love that shit.

It's fucking delicious. The caramalised pineapple flavour goes so good with burger flavour, it is a combination that when I first heard of it... I thought it was mental... but it's actually fucking quality.

I might give that a whirl. 

I'm in the weird camp of not actually minding pineapple on my pizza, it's far down my list of toppings but I can live with it. 

12 minutes ago, Devil said:

I'm in the weird camp of not actually minding pineapple on my pizza, it's far down my list of toppings but I can live with it. 

Well it was good while it lasted. Now get the fuck out.

18 minutes ago, Devil said:

I had friends over the other day and we ordered some pizzas and one of them was topped with pineapple & jalepeno.

Not gonna lie, I thought it would be a shit pizza but instead it was excellent.

35 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I had friends over the other day and we ordered some pizzas and one of them was topped with pineapple & jalepeno.

Not gonna lie, I thought it would be a shit pizza but instead it was excellent.

Gonzo has joined the Dark Side..... 😂

Archived