• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Fast-Food Items

football forum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Toinho said:

I tagged Aussies to my own question because beetroot on a burger is an Aussie thing and was asking their opinion. 

Take your own advice and stop talking about other forums with your gang ;) 

What gang is this? 

I'm no member of no gang mate, I'm my own person. 

If you could leave me out of your petty rows in future it would be appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Mushrooms are lovely...

Never liked them. Don't like the texture, never liked the taste, they're not visually pleasing either. :/

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Never liked them. Don't like the texture, never liked the taste, they're not visually pleasing either. :/

I don't know, they ARE visually pleasing to me...especially chanterelles  :what: xD The taste and texture vary depending on what sort of mushrooms it is, but yeah, I think it's one of those things that people either love or hate.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I don't know, they ARE visually pleasing to me...especially chanterelles  :what: xD The taste and texture vary depending on what sort of mushrooms it is, but yeah, I think it's one of those things that people either love or hate.

giphy.gif

xD

2 hours ago, Devil said:

What gang is this? 

I'm no member of no gang mate, I'm my own person. 

If you could leave me out of your petty rows in future it would be appreciated. 

Calm down princess. Didn’t even mention you. 

Just now, Toinho said:

Calm down princess. Didn’t even mention you. 

😂

I assumed I was a member of Cazza's gang given me her and Unique have discussed the old forum. 

If you wanna think of me as your princess though that's fine mate, didn't realise you were the queen of the forum, but I do now. 

Just now, Devil said:

😂

I assumed I was a member of Cazza's gang given me her and Unique have discussed the old forum. 

If you wanna think of me as your princess though that's fine mate, didn't realise you were the queen of the forum, but I do now. 

Does that make me your mum? That’s pretty cool. I just want to point out my “gang” post did have a wink. Which is often universally known for like “just kidding”. Let’s move on x 

2 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Anyway, back to food, apologies for being dragged into A slight thread derailment. 

@Tommy I used to despise mushrooms but as I’ve got older, I enjoy them much more. Try a stuffed mushroom mmm 

No need to apologize for that. Thread derailments are pretty common these days, especially since Devil and Cazza are around. Bit annoying. 

And no thank you. I'll pass. 

Just now, Toinho said:

Does that make me your mum? That’s pretty cool. I just want to point out my “gang” post did have a wink. Which is often universally known for like “just kidding”. Let’s move on x 

Okay mum...

Consider me told..

Just now, Tommy said:

No need to apologize for that. Thread derailments are pretty common these days, especially since Devil and Cazza are around. Bit annoying. 

And no thank you. I'll pass. 

😂

We both know I'm driving up the forum ratings... 

Tommy I'm expecting a salary 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

John I reckon if you eat any more chicken you'll turn in to one xD 

Should name this thread the 'Chicken Thread', every time I come in here and see and hear about the nosh others have I end up raiding the fridge or get a carry out of bloody chicken!! xD

Archived