talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [24. Spieltag] - 5-10th March, 2021

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, God is Haaland said:

Hazard was out of breath. He hadn't played much lately. It makes sense to sub him, just like Meunier and Zagadou. Unfortunately we can't replace them due to the current state of our squad.

Haaland fouled by Kimmich and Boateng, ignored by the referee, had to be subbed in order to prevent longer lasting injuries.

I know - just that they still seemed your biggest threats for a goal. Without one of them, Dortmund are more than likely not going to score. Without both, there's even less chance, which is a shame.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tommy said:

Dortmund players are afraid of Süle? They're constantly shouting his name and ask their teammates to mark him. xD

They call him the German Maradona, did you not know that? xD

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, God is Haaland said:

Two obvious fouls on Can before the 3-2. Obvious corruption by the DFL. :coffee:

Not at all. You got away with the most blatant handball in the box ive witnessed in my life on top of all this xD

• Subscriber

Crazy first half. We still cant defend for shit. Sad to see the injuries, hopefully Haaland is alright.. .the zoom in on the bench didnt look great. Boatengs probably fucked, looked like he was saving a pretty much sure thing but that looked real bad.

2 hours ago, Machado said:

Games taken to reach 100 career goals:

Haaland - 146
Mbappe - 180
Messi - 210
Ibrahimovic - 245
Ronaldo - 301

He’s incredible. Deserves better than this Dortmund side right now. 

• Subscriber

I find it mad how in advance these things such as Rose and Upamecano get announced in Germany. Gladbach's turn in form is no coincidence surely.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived