The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [24. Spieltag] - 5-10th March, 2021

football forum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, McAzeem said:

Bayern will sign him soon :coffee:

Real is going to sell Benzema to Lyon this summer, which means they either persuaded Haaland or Mba(P)(P)e. They probably went for Haaland. Why would they go for the more expensive, inferior player?

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Tommy said:

157983783_2853510471574555_3298963610699

:ph34r:

It looked like an awful blunder by Pavlenka at first, but after watching a close up replay, I'm not too sure - it seems Dennis actually impeded him by grabbing his right arm while in the air?

giphy.gif

Just now, nudge said:

It looked as an awful blunder by Pavlenka at first, but after watching a close up replay, I'm not too sure - it seems Denis actually impeded him by grabbing his right arm while in the air?

He's clearly impeding Pavlenka. What was the VAR doing? 

21 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Think on the reverse angle he gets to the ball first... :ph34r:

Paulo Otavio was already booked and he was going to miss the next Bundesliga match anyway, so that's why he decided to hack down Dabbur when the striker was about to score. What a foul though, I don't think Dabbur knew what hit him. xD

What a shit week for German football.  Dortmund lose, Freiburg lose, Hertha win, Mainz/Schalke in the battle of the inept, Bremen gift a goal to drop points, and to close it all out Union/Bielefeld in a bore-fest.  There wasn't a single positive result in any of the games I watched :thumbdown:

Console yourself with this thought - your guys lost but perhaps didn't deserve to do so - my lot drew and were so inept the didn't even deserve that and the obvious fact that another new coach hasn't got a clue who the guys are or what they are capable/incapable of.  Drawing for 88 minutes and then trying to bring on 2 subs - then changing the mind and only one whilst the second looks totally puzzled as from the past performances he was lucky even to be on the bench!  Some of us are trying to find a hole in the ground deep enough to hide until May! Then we can look forward to perhaps winning a few games in BL2 and even travelling to watch our old friends in Hamburg and Dusseldorf.  If the virus goes away maybe we can travel to a few new grounds for the first time - there's always a sort of positive somewhere - over the rainbow!  For what it's worth I have just finished a collection of songs from an old mate in the 60's - a guy called Jimmy Justice and his 'Ain't That Funny?' hit sums it all up!

• Subscriber
On 08/03/2021 at 11:40, Michael said:

Paulo Otavio was already booked and he was going to miss the next Bundesliga match anyway, so that's why he decided to hack down Dabbur when the striker was about to score. What a foul though, I don't think Dabbur knew what hit him. xD

He must be extremely stupid then, considering that he'll now miss four matches instead of one  :P 

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

He must be extremely stupid then, considering that he'll now miss four matches instead of one  :P 

I watched that foul last night. What a sprint he made before the tackle too though. Legend. xD

17 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I watched that foul last night. What a sprint he made before the tackle too though. Legend. xD

I actually watched it live and it had me in stitches. xD That's got to be one of the most cynical fouls I've seen in years. :4_joy:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

I actually watched it live and it had me in stitches. xD That's got to be one of the most cynical fouls I've seen in years. :4_joy:

Looked like Shaolin Soccer xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived