talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cazza said:

When you grow hairs around your chin, I'll tell you.

I do have hairs around my chin, perhaps not as much as you. And I do understand all the innuendos, but this topic has taken a very confusing turn. 

42 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I do have hairs around my chin, perhaps not as much as you. And I do understand all the innuendos, but this topic has taken a very confusing turn. 

We'll just have to wait for the instigaters to explain their miss deed.

• Administrator

This thread literally makes no sense. Is this code for something, are we giving knowing nods and winks and then sneering at those who aren't reading between the lines? Wait, I've changed my mind. I don't actually care. I'm off to stroke @Tommy's beard. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Batard said:

This thread literally makes no sense. Is this code for something, are we giving knowing nods and winks and then sneering at those who aren't reading between the lines? Wait, I've changed my mind. I don't actually care. I'm off to stroke @Tommy's beard. 

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

this response might be to do with jealousy. or maybe not. Who knows?

2 hours ago, Batard said:

In some cultures your post may be deemed funny.... But in reality and for the rest of the human race is a a cry for help.... Norman!!!!

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cazza said:

In some cultures your post may be deemed funny.... But in reality and for the rest of the human race is a a cry for help.... Norman!!!!

That's quite the non-sequitur.  

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Not me, I was kind and decent it was you moderators with your strong arm tactics that did it.... Shame on you :o

oh it's all coming out now isn't it...What else is there to reveal...?

• The topic was locked

Archived