• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-1 Fulham - Sunday 7th March, 2021

football forum

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I often think about that thread that guy came and started re: the Bundesliga and respect, when I watch us play and remember we beat Fizzy Drink Leipzig while in this dogshit form

I’m fully expecting Leipzig to score twice against us second leg. 

7 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

Imagine being the giga chad who put a 100 quid on Fulham now. :99_muscle::27_sunglasses:

Betting against us right now seems safe as fuck tbh. More virgin than Chad tbh

I’m making £80 if we do lose though :ph34r:

What would worry me is that there's no characters out there to fire the players up if Van Dijk and Henderson aren't there.

Everyone seems to just shrug their shoulders and feel sorry for themselves. I can't see where the urgency comes from.

And that is where you learn more about your team than when everything is hunky dory and your winning, for me. 

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

What would worry me is that there's no characters out there to fire the players up if Van Dijk and Henderson aren't there.

Everyone seems to just shrug their shoulders and feel sorry for themselves. I can't see where the urgency comes from.

And that is where you learn more about your team than when everything is hunky dory and your winning, for me. 

This 100%. You shouldn't need to be motivated, that should come from within. The managers job is to present the tactics with the captain in charge of making sure they are followed out on the pitch, being "fired up" shouldn't need to come from the players around you. 

VVD aside this is poor. 

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Even with the injuries, which have obviously fucked us, yeah - the attitude and performances from too many of these players has been too shit to defend.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Even with the injuries, which have obviously fucked us, yeah - the attitude and performances from too many of these players has been too shit to defend.

We won't reference injuries mate, as you said, it's about more than that now.

This is going to be a ridiculous number of home defeats in a row and there is no excuse for that at all. None, whatsoever.

Quite frankly, I would also say, if this Liverpool team we're watching had West Brom or Newcastle shirts on, they would be getting panned how dull they were and how badly they struggled to create.

It's literally like watching a half dead animal struggling and you just want to put the poor fuck out it's misery.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived