talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-1 Fulham - Sunday 7th March, 2021

football forum

• Subscriber

There could be another full 45 minutes and we wouldnt be able to score a goal here. That's how poor we've been up front.  Fulham deserve this win for just showing up and wanting this more than us. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lucas said:

We won't reference injuries mate, as you said, it's about more than that now.

This is going to be a ridiculous number of home defeats in a row and there is no excuse for that at all. None, whatsoever.

Quite frankly, I would also say, if this Liverpool team we're watching had West Brom or Newcastle shirts on, they would be getting panned how dull they were and how badly they struggled to create.

It's literally like watching a half dead animal struggling and you just want to put the poor fuck out it's misery.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. Can’t wait for this shite season to end.

That’s enough football for me this weekend.

Time to drink my feelings away.

2 minutes ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

All the Liverpool fans on here can go and join Steve Bruce in the go fuck yourself corner :ph34r:

So frustrating, talk about your highs and lows. 

From 6 European Cups to 6 home defeats.

Having said all that I'd take the highs and lows over other clubs who churn out the same mediocre dross year after year, decade after decade.

12 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'm wondering whether they'll need a squad overhaul. Center backs aside, I don't think the likes of Salah have been pressing anywhere near the amount Klopp wants too. When that happens consistent it may be time to move them on and freshen the squad.

Of all our problems right now Mo isn't one of them mate.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

players have downed tools now. and looking at the lineup i think klopp has give up the ghost now as well. going all out for the UCL that we have no chance of winning. 

We got absolutely hounded left, right and centre for when our players were alleged to have done this half-way through the season after we won the league, too.

Interesting to see if Liverpool get the same treatment (by fans and/or media all over) if this is the case...

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

We got absolutely hounded left, right and centre for when our players were alleged to have done this half-way through the season after we won the league, too.

Interesting to see if Liverpool get the same treatment (by fans and/or media all over) if this is the case...

tbf though the leicester team that defended the title were not the same team that won the title and the same goes for liverpool. you sold some big players and we lost them through injury. im not saying leicester or liverpool would have won the title again the next year because you never know but imo if both teams had the same players fit and on form they would have both put up a much better fight. 

19 minutes ago, Devil said:

At what point does Klopp potentially lose his job? 

Getting silly now these results. 

i dont think he should lose his job tbh. if liverpool had a fully fit squad for the season and had the same results i would say he is on thin ice. but he dont go from one of the best managers in the world to the worst in 8 months. we started the season well then the injuries hit and the players that were not injured then lost all confidence. the worst thing the club could do is sack klopp imo. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived