Last 3 Meetings
13/12/2020 - Fulham 1-1 Liverpool
17/03/2019 - Fulham 1-2 Liverpool
11/11/2018 - Liverpool 2-0 Fulham

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Rick said:

Must win. Would like to see Fab back in the midfield and us play Davies but Klopp won’t do that. 

I'm not against him trying that in this one. We do have to try something different given what we currently have isn't working. I have big doubts it changes much for the better though given the standard of player that will be at CB

• Administrator

Liverpool will still win, I think. Still strong to be honest. Fulham have picked up their form recently but still don't think it's enough. I would of course love a Fulham win but can't see it happening.

32 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mane & TAA dropped/rested. 

Firmino out. Injured obvs. 

To be fair, it's hard to disagree with Klopp there. 

Trent has looked like he's running on empty and Mane's not been himself for a while.

Jota and Shaqiri are great options to turn to and Salah in the middle should see him more involved.

Fulham have a great chance mind, looking at that defence if they can actually be clinical for a change.

• Administrator
Just now, Lucas said:

To be fair, it's hard to disagree with Klopp there. 

Trent has looked like he's running on empty and Mane's not been himself for a while.

Jota and Shaqiri are great options to turn to and Salah in the middle should see him more involved.

Fulham have a great chance mind, looking at that defence if they can actually be clinical for a change.

ah yeah, don't get me wrong I think he's done the right thing. About time some players were rested and he's chosen a fairly reasonable game to do it in, despite Fulham's upturn in form.

Jota being fit has come at a great time for Klopp. 

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Liverpool will still win, I think. Still strong to be honest. Fulham have picked up their form recently but still don't think it's enough. I would of course love a Fulham win but can't see it happening.

We should. The back 4 is terrible, but there's enough quality in that lineup that we should beat Fulham. We won't though

Has Davies picked up an injury? Because starting Williams over him is criminal, especially when you have Neco Williams in the back four. 

Few in here confident we will win, but Fulham have plenty about them going forward. They will look at that back four and fancy themselves big time. 

43 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Jesus wept that's an abysmal starting XI from Liverpool, would honest edge my bets and bank on a Fulham win here. 

Not sure where the quality is coming from if Fulham simply deal with Salah.

I wouldn't call Jota or Shaq "abysmal"?

Our defence scares me, which won't matter if Fulham park the bus but if they come to give it a go we could be in for trouble.

I'm pleased to see Naby get the start.

48 minutes ago, Stan said:

Lol

3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Three of that back four wouldn't get into Fulham's side. One wouldn't get beat a Championship side and two would struggle to get into most at that level I think

Rhys Williams wouldn’t get into a league two side imo

• The topic was unpinned

Archived