talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Borussia Dortmund (5) 2-1 (3) Sevilla - Tuesday 9th March, 2021 (2nd Leg)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

What the fuck is this from Dortmund. Parking the bus, intentionally or not, is a dangerous game to play. They literally cannot get out of their own half.

• Administrator

Ugh, as if McManaman wasn't insufferable enough.

Regarding Haaland potentially going to Bayern 'they've taken Upamecano, why not just take the best striker around as well'. Fuck off.

• Administrator

Hahah as if. Dortmund break away, pressure Sevilla a bit, Reus is fed in behind and he squares it to Haaland to tap in.

The most 'against run of play' goal I've seen in a very long time.

• The title was changed to Borussia Dortmund (4) 1-0 (2) Sevilla - Tuesday 9th March, 2021 (2nd Leg)
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hahah as if. Dortmund break away, pressure Sevilla a bit, Reus is fed in behind and he squares it to Haaland to tap in.

The most 'against run of play' goal I've seen in a very long time.

That's basically how Chelsea won the UCL in 2012. Don't get my hopes up, mate. ;)

7 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

That's basically how Chelsea won the UCL in 2012. Don't get my hopes up, mate. ;)

Probably sensible tactics to start this game. They have those 3 away goals and a lead from the 1st leg. With the injuries that Dortmund have, Terzic probably placed priority at not conceding early, instead deciding to play on Dortmund's strength on the counter attack. It looks like it's paid off already, as I can't see Seville winning this game by a 2 goal margin in the 2nd half.

• Administrator

Wtf?

They've disallowed the goal, and brought it right back for a penalty after Kounde brought down Haaland in the box. That happened about 5 minutes ago xD 

• The title was changed to Borussia Dortmund (5) 2-1 (3) Sevilla - Tuesday 9th March, 2021 (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived