talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Juventus (4) 3-2aet (4) Porto - Tuesday 9th March, 2021 (2nd Leg)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Juventus (1) 0-1 (3) Porto - Tuesday 9th March, 2021 (2nd Leg)

What an atrocious performance by Cuadrado. Pirlo should sub him off at the half-time.

Juventus had João Cancelo and thought it was a good idea to exchange him for Danilo. Now, they have Cuadrado and Danilo as their RB options. Terrible.

Pirlo's tactics make zero sense. 

You have one of the most prolific goal scorers in the history of football and when you need a goal you drop him to the midfield so Ramsey can advance as a false 9. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Porto look good value here

Otávio is running out of a contract after this season. Interested to see where he lands. Decent player.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Juve sacked Sarri for winning the league. What will they do with Pirlo?

I'll be surprised if he makes it to next season. It's been horrible for them.

• The title was changed to Juventus (2) 1-1 (3) Porto - Tuesday 9th March, 2021 (2nd Leg)

5 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Considering his longevity, his part in Portugal's 2016 Euro title and also in Real Madrid's sucess in the last decade, Pepe has had quite the career.

Top 10 CB of his generation? 🤔

His antics probably clouds a lot of people’s judgement, but he’s a great CB. Far better defender than Ramos yet the latter valued higher. 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

His antics probably clouds a lot of people’s judgement, but he’s a great CB. Far better defender than Ramos yet the latter valued higher. 

Strongly agree, and he's gotten better in his old age.

I maintain that the best CB's are over 30. That's their prime.

6 minutes ago, Michael said:

That was such a stupid red card to receive, he has probably cost his team progress to the next round.

I can't believe he's done it in an empty stadium xD

At least when Van Persie did it, he could say he didn't hear the whistle. And he was attempting a shot at goal. This is just kicking it away like an idiot after you've very clearly heard the whistle xD

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Definitely. Especially that part of his career where he was coached by Mourinho. It seems to me that José got the worst out of him. 

Still, I think he should be recognized as one of the best defenders of his generation. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived