The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [25.Spieltag] - 12-14th March, 2021

football forum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
20 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

Wasn't able to watch the entire game. How many legit Haaland goals were disallowed this time?

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Couldn't believe my eyes when I checked the score. What the hell?

Schick pulls a goal back for Leverkusen and they have just 5 minutes to score again to get something out of this game.

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Couldn't believe my eyes when I checked the score. What the hell?

It's the common story, Leverkusen have dictated most of the play, but Bielefeld have defended in numbers and they have been clinical on the counter attack.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Bielefeld made some very clever loan deals, imo. Doan, Vlap, Cordova, Maier, Okugawa are all pretty decent players.

Yeah, I'd pretty much agree with you on that. I really like Cordova, Vlap and Maier, but Doan really stood out for them today. He looks a really talented player and he could potentially do a very good job at an even bigger club. :twothumbsup: I'm not a huge fan of Okugawa, but he's decent enough I suppose.

Do you now if Bielefeld have an option to buy on any of the 5 players you mentioned? :35_thinking:

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Yeah, I'd pretty much agree with you on that. I really like Cordova, Vlap and Maier, but Doan really stood out for them today. He looks a really talented player and he could potentially do a very good job at an even bigger club. :twothumbsup: I'm not a huge fan of Okugawa, but he's decent enough I suppose.

Do you now if Bielefeld have an option to buy on any of the 5 players you mentioned? :35_thinking:

They do for Doan and Okugawa. Would be pretty crazy not to use it for Doan, if they manage to stay up! 

Just now, nudge said:

They do for Doan and Okugawa. Would be pretty crazy not to use it for Doan, if they manage to stay up! 

Yeah, they should do all they can to get Doan on a permanent deal if they stay up. I think they should try and do the same even if they go down, if they have the finances available. I can imagine him having a field day in the 2. Bundesliga with his trickery and creativity. xD

Forsberg scores and gives Leipzig the lead, by hitting home the rebound after Trapp could only parry Kluivert's long range effort. 

I missed all of the 1st half because an important errand. Who's been playing better so far? Or has it been equally matched?

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Forsberg scores and gives Leipzig the lead, by hitting home the rebound after Trapp could only parry Kluivert's long range effort. 

I missed all of the 1st half because an important errand. Who's been playing better so far? Or has it been equally matched?

Don't think anyone else is watching it :35_thinking:

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Your watching cars go round and round and round and round and round the same track for about a hundred times. How interesting...:ph34r:xD

I'd rather watch Red Bull go round and round and round the same track than on a football pitch xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived