Football League 2020/21 - 12-14th March, 2021

football forum

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Fucking sad cunts. 

Watford score a freekick (piss poor from Phillips mind) and celebrate like they won the league. xD

McCarthy's first loss. I blame him getting Manager of the Month. 

Sounded like he's had a howler. Guys on BT Sport said it was pretty easy to catch and he's tried to lean back and punch it over. Sounded like an amateur-ish error.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Ironically they're the most vocal about the decisions Brenftord have had in their favour this season @Danny

Bit of a weird one, not really felt like we’ve had loads of decisions go our way compared to anyone else

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'd rather anybody in The Championship, and I mean anybody, come up rather than Watford again.

Brentford, Barnsley and any other would be my preference.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cazza said:

You hate the filth to?

They are just very boring. Obviously if they get promoted then they deserve to be there, I just don't see what they offer :what:

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'd rather anybody in The Championship, and I mean anybody, come up rather than Watford again.

The top 6 has been grim as anything all season. It's slightly better now you have Barnsley in for Bournemouth but we all know they'll lose in the play-off final.

Nothing against the clubs themselves I just like a bit of variety. Norwich coming up to get relegated again is just a bit boring.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

If we can get our stuff sorted and, actually score maybe we can be the change, for a season.

You do strike me as a club doing things well - just probably a bit of a way off challenging at the minute.

3 minutes ago, Cazza said:

We need the new stadium and for NJ not to get poached, probably five years well be top ten.

I can't see Nathan Jones getting another opportunity unless he does something miraculous to be honest. Rightly or wrongly other clubs will have a marker against his name for how it went at Stoke City.

• Subscriber

Amazes me that Ellison is still doing an alright job considering his age.

Our game was a 0-0 affair. Usually you’d be happy with a point in our predicament but I felt we could have easily taken the 3 points and that would have made things look considerably less bleak. I’m disappointed and fearing we will be back in non league.

16 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Fucking sad cunts. 

Watford score a freekick (piss poor from Phillips mind) and celebrate like they won the league. xD

2-1 to the ref and McCarthy's first loss. I blame him getting Manager of the Month. 

Bet he wish he could go back to the future now...

RYM972-1392x884-1.jpg.37759fca981dbb560f21fb9828b973b3.jpg

IMG_20210314_093934.jpg

• The topic was unpinned

Archived