talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

German Beer

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Don't know, whether it's available where you buy your beer. But if it is give Kloster Scheyern a try. You can thank me later.

I'll take a photo of the selection next time I'm there.  I remember seeing a bier from Stuttgart that I wanted to try.

49 minutes ago, nudge said:

IMG_20210915_192339_1-01.jpeg

#ElsaßistDeutsch :ph34r:

Interestingly they called themselves Pécheur, when I was in my teens. They renamed to Fischer around the same time, when former Mutzig became Mützig again.xD

If I remember correctly it's not fantastic yet drinkable( better than many other beers.)

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber
Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Interestingly they called themselves Pécheur, when I was in my teens. They renamed to Fischer around the same time, when former Mutzig became Mützig again.xD

If I remember correctly it's not fanstatic yet drinkable( better than many other beers.)

Going back to their roots xDApparently the brewery belongs to Heineken now :(

Yeah, it's nothing to write home about, but definitely drinkable. Had worse beers for sure 😅

7 hours ago, Coma said:

Anyone have a nice collection of steins or is that just an American obsession with German culture?

There are many collectors in Germany. I think my grandpa had a few too. It's mostly older people who collect then.