talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

German Beer

Stupid question, what is your preferred beer temperature? In the US they advertise ice cold beer, mainly because you can throw back the cheap stuff and the extreme cold mutes the shit flavor. My preference is cool to cold, but not frozen. The more sips I take the more the flavor develops. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Coma said:

Stupid question, what is your preferred beer temperature? In the US they advertise ice cold beer, mainly because you can throw back the cheap stuff and the extreme cold mutes the shit flavor. My preference is cool to cold, but not frozen. The more sips I take the more the flavor develops. 

I usually keep my beer in the middle shelf of the fridge, so around 5-6 degrees Celsius, I suppose... Too cold and you can't feel the flavour, too warm and it's not refreshing. 

I have actually drank beer with ice several times here, admitting which would probably get me executed in Europe xD but it's better than the alternative of drinking pisswarm beer while it's +35 outside.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Coma said:

Depends, usually between 10-15° C, since a brewer I know insisted that would be the temperature beer develops it's flavor the best.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Coma said:

20230107_204037.jpg

I thought it's an American knockoff, before I googled that it's an actual brewery in Germany. Schnitzlbaumer just sounds like someone tried to come up with something that sounds stereotypical German. xD

• Haha 3

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I thought it's an American knockoff, before I googled that it's an actual brewery in Germany. Schnitzlbaumer just sounds like someone tried to come up with something that sounds stereotypical German. xD

fdc3c066292827.Y3JvcCw2NTIsNTEwLDM1NywyN

Case in point 😂

• Wow 1

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Have you tried it? Decent?

The logo looks very German. Reminds me of some old football club badge or something. xD

It's awful 😂 well, at least it used to be. Haven't had it in like 6 years.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

This was in that German advent box.

It tastes like an American knockoff to be fair. There's another thread for beers like this.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...