talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Tracks of ... 2012

football forum

• Administrator

I want to take you back, to begin with, all the way back to 2012.

It might only be 9 years ago, but it feels like a life for me personally. I transitioned from working on the phones at a local company to software testing. I was in a God awful relationship and I rekindled my love for electronic music. It pathed the way to me travelling around the world in the years to come, even led me to getting married in LA (and getting Divorced in England xD). I've got fond memories of these bangers from 2012, despite it being a shit time in my life, it was punctuated with some happy listening. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Machado said:

Oh my favourite album came out in 2012 so that's easy.

kevin parker can't sing for shit and seeing him live is like hearing a goat being circumcised, it's even worse than billy corgan and that is the ultimate reason why tame imapala are only decent in my books, which is a shame because the music is absolutely great

On 11/03/2021 at 19:33, Spike said:

kevin parker can't sing for shit and seeing him live is like hearing a goat being circumcised, it's even worse than billy corgan and that is the ultimate reason why tame imapala are only decent in my books, which is a shame because the music is absolutely great

Well yea, I would say if you're looking for great vocal capabilities, Tame Impala is not for you. It's more for nerds like me who enjoy a fine-crafted snare sound that took 5 years to perfect.

Archived