talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Angel Di Maria - Violent Robbery at House in Paris

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

His ears are so big he heard the robbery in progress and demanded a sub. 

big plot hole there bud, if his ears are so big and he can hear his house being worked over, why can't he hear the bandits planning the burglary? checkmate athetists

• Administrator
9 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Just saw this. Hope his family is okay. Apparently, Marquinhos' family was also victim of a robbery tonight.

I'm amazed the family doesn't hear anything while a safe (!) is stolen :what:

Anyway, it's pretty shit for him and his family. Would hate to be in that position anyway. 

Maybe invest in some security at his house... 

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Panna King said:

Wonder if he will leave Paris as he did with Manchester when his house was raided there! 

I was just going to post that and saw you had done it already. 

But true though, he more or less left United as he did not feel safe in Manchester after his house was raided, and as you said, what's he going to do now? leave PSG as he does not feel safe where he lives there in France.

The main thing though is I hope his family did not get hurt in any way and I hope they catch the bastards as I know I would not like that happening to me.

Now if he was like big Dunc, Everton's ex-player Duncan Ferguson and he was at home when he was raided and did what big Dunc did to two of the raiders, kicked the shit out of them and held one of them down until the police arrived, one burglar did a runner the one Dunc held down ended up in a hospital.  xD

Duncan Ferguson fights off two intruders

• The title was changed to Angel Di Maria - Violent Robbery at House in Paris
7 hours ago, Stan said:

I'm amazed the family doesn't hear anything while a safe (!) is stolen :what:

Anyway, it's pretty shit for him and his family. Would hate to be in that position anyway. 

Maybe invest in some security at his house... 

There has been recent many cases of burglary at PSG's players homes. 

I'm just surprised the qatari owners allow this kind of stuff to repeatedly happen. If you want to attract the best players in the world, you have to take care of them. Just spread the word in the underground world of Paris that whoever crosses the path of a PSG player is a dead man. It won't happen anymore.

Marquinhos' dad was punched several times and his daughters were locked in a room. 

15 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I'm just surprised the qatari owners allow this kind of stuff to repeatedly happen. If you want to attract the best players in the world, you have to take care of them. Just spread the word in the underground world of Paris that whoever crosses the path of a PSG player is a dead man. It won't happen anymore.

I think if PSG got caught doing this, there would be some pretty serious legal repercussions.

They should definitely be doing more in terms of maybe providing security options for the players though. They can afford it.

But when Atletico and Real Madrid players were getting targeted by a gang of thieves... I don't think these crimes stopped top players from wanting to join them tbh. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think if PSG got caught doing this, there would be some pretty serious legal repercussions.

They should definitely be doing more in terms of maybe providing security options for the players though. They can afford it.

But when Atletico and Real Madrid players were getting targeted by a gang of thieves... I don't think these crimes stopped top players from wanting to join them tbh. 

Good point. In Europe, that probably wouldn´t sit well. But this is how things work in Brazil. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Good point. In Europe, that probably wouldn´t sit well. But this is how things work in Brazil. :ph34r:

Its the same in Europe you just dont hear about it as much haha.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

He's gone AWOL, not posted since Jan 25rh  O.o

his head exploded beyond the keyboard. Couldn't hack all the Higuain criticism.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 16/03/2021 at 05:01, Devil-Dick Willie said:

@Berserker Educate this fool. The whole of South America is Brazil right? 

As the whole Oceania is China, obviously.

On 16/03/2021 at 05:32, Stan said:

his head exploded beyond the keyboard. Couldn't hack all the Higuain criticism.

Never, i'm fucking made of steel, bitch!

On 16/03/2021 at 05:34, Tommy said:

Banter aside, let's hope he's okay. 

All's fine, just been extremely busy and still am.

On 16/03/2021 at 05:48, It's Coming Home! said:

I have him locked up in my cellar alongside SirBalon, let them out on a friday.

We'll have @Carnivore Chris join and we'll fingerbang you to death, it'll be pleasurable for you i'm sure.

Hope his famiky OK and nobody was seriously hurt.  But I just had to laugh, given the way he stopped playing for United after his house was broken into while he played there and how he has talked trash about Manchester since.  You just have to love karma.

Archived