• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Europa League 2020/21 - Round of 16 (2nd Legs) - Thursday 18th March, 2021

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

I doubt it 

The hardest workers in South America, who have won 2 Copa America's and reached 8 World Cups despite never having top quality talent.

Croatia never struck me as hard workers, I've always seen the opposite and seen them as having quality. Or maybe it's Serbia who I'm thinking about.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

The hardest workers in South America, who have won 2 Copa America's and reached 8 World Cups despite never having top quality talent.

Croatia never struck me as hard workers, I've always seen the opposite and seen them as having quality. Or maybe it's Serbia who I'm thinking about.

No offence mate that is absolute bollocks. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on Paraguay because I dont know much about them but Croatia have an incredible work rate 

5 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

No offence mate that is absolute bollocks. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on Paraguay because I dont know much about them but Croatia have an incredible work rate 

Fair enough,. because I was told Serbia don't have work ethic, and I put Croatia into the same category as a result.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Fair enough,. because I was told Serbia don't have work ethic, and I put Croatia into the same category as a result.

Strange thing to do mate. 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Strange thing to do mate. 

Croatia and Serbia were part of Yugoslavia, so that's why I thought it. It's not because they are similar in culture, its because once upon a time they were the same country.

• Subscriber

Mourinho is done at any serious level now. I mean I think it had become clearer throughout this season but there's no doubting now.

Just remember as well - they're keeping him because they beat Stoke & Brentford in the cup. Lucky draws has kept him in a job, and they'll get well beaten in the final too I would imagine.

It was a terrible fit from the off.

8 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Croatia and Serbia were part of Yugoslavia, so that's why I thought it. It's not because they are similar in culture, its because once upon a time they were the same country.

It's still a strange way to think

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Mourinho is done at any serious level now. I mean I think it had become clearer throughout this season but there's no doubting now.

Just remember as well - they're keeping him because they beat Stoke & Brentford in the cup. Lucky draws has kept him in a job, and they'll get well beaten in the final too I would imagine.

It was a terrible fit from the off.

Mourinho would be perfect for Benfica/Porto where he would be totally unchallenged at the top (apart from the Big 3) and could flirt with European football without embarrassment.

Jose's achievements should never be overlooked. He's probably in the elite bracket of best managers to ever be in the game but he's done now, not just because of this result but because he's been shit with Spurs from day one.

28 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Croatia never struck me as hard workers, I've always seen the opposite and seen them as having quality. 

Croatia are one of the most hard working teams around, just watch their march towards the 2018 World Cup final. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Even if they were all Yugoslavia once. Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenians etc. are all VERY different from each other. I know that from experience. 

Imagine lumping them all in together just because they're all close to each other xD 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Especially from a south American

Brazil, Bolivia and Argentina are all pretty much the same right? 

Uruguay/Paraguay virtually the same cos they sound the same too.

23 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I think Uruguay work harder. Can't speak on Paraguay though. 

Paraguay are the hardest workers in South America, along with Uruguay. They invented the terms Garra Charrua and Garra Guarani to signify this.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived