The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Devil

football forum

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

What's the oldest thing you own??? 

Interesting question, 

I'm gonna say my wife 😂

Do you think that United will ever reach the highs of great football again like they did under Ferguson?? 

No unfortunately, how can we when the neighbours have bottomless pit. 

The only team in England capable of sustained success now is City. We're run as a business so any transfer has to be considered, they can swap their whole defence in one window if they want to and it doesn't really change their financial position. 

If a very important United game was being played and you had tickets for it but then the missus said she needed you to attend a wedding of her best friend on the same afternoon what would you choose?? 

Depends on the game mate, if it was a final she'd understand but a standard league game I'd have to accept it and sell on the tickets. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Best book you've ever read? One fiction and one non-fiction, preferably. 

Only really read Autobiographies and enjoyed a fair few but I found Ray Parlours the best and most interesting, had me laughing at how crazy football once was. 

What's your most controversial/unpopular opinion? 

The owners of City and PSG have destroyed the long term future of football. I think football will be ruined by their wealth and the old term it goes in cycles will be no more. Basically the league will be theirs every year other than the odd success now and again from elsewhere. 

You have accidentally discovered a time machine. You can use it one time, but it will become non-operational afterwards. Where and when do you go? Why? 

Back to 1999, it was a great year obviously for my football team and I could prevent something happening that's a huge regret of mine at the end of that year as well.

Do you follow any other sports? 

Huge boxing fan. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

What's your favourite ever gaming console?

Hard to say because I loved them all at the time but if pushed it would be the Xbox360. 

Think gaming went to another level with thst console. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

If you went to the grocery store and "gave in to temptation" what would you be buying? 

Dunno really, I eat all that I like in moderation and don't really eat anything I know is bad for me. 

I also don't like cakes etc..

So based on that I will go with booze. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Have you ever ridden a camel?

Twice, once in Egypt and once in Feurtaventura 

Couple of wee questions mate based on answers you have already given, if you don't mind.

1) 

1 hour ago, Devil said:

I'm gonna say my wife 😂

Have you ever mentioned this to your missus ?

2) 

56 minutes ago, Devil said:

Twice, once in Egypt and once in Feurtaventura

Were the Police involved ?     :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Stan said:

What's the most embarrassing moment to have happened in your life? 

Water Park in Fuertaventura, I came off the Kamakasi like a missile and nearly broke both my feet in the bottom of the pool. 

Hobbling out I forgot there was a Jacuzzi area on the edge of the pool, my head was thinking about the pain in both my feet and I just kept walking and stepped into the jacuzzi thinking it was a normal level and then ended up going under water in front of a large group of young women. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

What's the proudest moment? 

The birth of both my children obviously. 

23 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

Couple of wee questions mate based on answers you have already given, if you don't mind.

1) 

Have you ever mentioned this to your missus ?

We are both lucky to have eachother mate, that's how life should be. 

It's got to go both ways otherwise what's the point of a relationship, she owns me as much as I own her. 

That's not to say I couldn't give her away to a good home if she let's standard's drop. 😂

23 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

2) 

Were the Police involved ?     :ph34r:

Yep, they had the right hump. 

• The topic was pinned
  • This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived