talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [26. Spieltag] - 19-21st March, 2021

football forum

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, watched Schalke - Gladbach today. I feel really sorry for the Schalke fans who have to endure performances like that week in week out. Just that one time felt depressing already. 

Also lol:

12 hours ago, Tommy said:

Damn, watched Schalke - Gladbach today. I feel really sorry for the Schalke fans who have to endure performances like that week in week out. Just that one time felt depressing already. 

Also lol:

Sorry my friend that you did not win your bet and yes - this week I get my second jab which will be far less painful than watching 04 at the moment.  There is an old saying in English that sometimes when you dig a deep hole to hide in it is better to settle down and just wait!  I still like the old songs and one seems just right about now - "The Clouds Will Soon Roll By"  At least we will not have to worry about young Kai taking us apart next game as he is starting to show the Londoners how good he can be, but what is Koln doing by treating Max the same way that Hodgson did at Palace - sitting 90 minutes on the bench is not nice at all!

Sei nett und vorsichtig

Baumann comes up with an excellent save to prevent Quaison from increasing Mainz's lead. Mainz are currently leading Hoffenheim away from home and if they can secure this win, they will really improve their chances of avoiding relegation.

There's the final whistle, Mainz win their 2nd consecutive Bundesliga match as they overcome Hoffenheim away from home. More importantly for them, they move out of the relegation places and climb up to 14th place in the Bundesliga table. This was a huge win for the club from the Rhineland-Palatinate region.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Leverkusen. What is going on there?

Hertha are hammering them in this 1st half. Cunha scored their 2nd goal and Cordoba added their 3rd goal. Again, this likely win will lift Hertha out of the relegation places.

Hertha Berlin 3-0 Bayer Leverkusen

4 hours ago, Michael said:

There's the final whistle, Mainz win their 2nd consecutive Bundesliga match as they overcome Hoffenheim away from home. More importantly for them, they move out of the relegation places and climb up to 14th place in the Bundesliga table. This was a huge win for the club from the Rhineland-Palatinate region.

Simple. Bobby fucking Glatzel. :D

22 minutes ago, nudge said:

Not a good matchday for us. Lost against Wolfsburg while both Hertha and Mainz won :( Well, at least Augsburg lost too.

Still a decent gap unless you completely fall apart. :52_fearful: 

I hope Bielefeld continue to play decently under Frank Kramer and eventually overtake Köln. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Still a decent gap unless you completely fall apart. :52_fearful: 

I hope Bielefeld continue to play decently under Frank Kramer and eventually overtake Köln. :ph34r:

I think we'll be alright, but I miss those times when relegation battle wasn't even a remote possibility with 8 matches left to play...

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Davies just got suspended for two matches for the tackle. Fair, its a bad tackle and luckily Endo got right up. No malice in it but could have been alot worse.

I only saw the replay but he did get some of the ball.  I agree that it wasn't at all intentional and I feel sorry for Davies.  If there was a color of card between yellow and red it was probably worthy of that xD 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Coma said:

I only saw the replay but he did get some of the ball.  I agree that it wasn't at all intentional and I feel sorry for Davies.  If there was a color of card between yellow and red it was probably worthy of that xD 

Tbh I thought the replay looked worse xD looked like he only got Endo's ankle but red was the correct decision and the suspension probably was as well. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived