talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Bahrain GP - 26th-28th March

football forum

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but Red Bull being back to their best, Mercedes still in the fight with Ferrari, McLaren and AlphaTauri all fighting around the top has the makings of a brilliant season. 

Even though I love and want Hamilton to win the WC, due to the dominance of Mercedes in the early few rounds I'm always rooting for the others, just to make things interesting.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Perez out. Shouldn't have risked the mediums, you could see that coming after his first time was deleted. Verstappen was out there on the softs ready to do another run, there was only 0.6s between 1st and 11th!

Ferrari taking the sandbags out, wow!

Tsunoda couldn't deliver another lap in Q2, Giovinazzi out too despite beating his team-mate by 0.6s.

Hamilton looking strong now, Verstappen possibly suffering slightly with that floor damage.

In the 2017 and 2018, the first half of the season in qual, it was close. When Ferrari pipped Mercedes or vice versa it wasn't like Max did today. Am happy for Max and RB, I hope they can keep it up all season. If they do, will Lewis have a meltdown? 

As expected, Red Bull was competitive at Bahrain in 2020, and they're competitive here in 2021 as well. Will wait a few more races to see if Red Bull can sustain this level of performance for the entire season. Should be an exciting race.

• Subscriber

Will be interesting to see if Perez can move through the field tomorrow, otherwise it's Max against the Mercs once again. Although I hope that this time, Leclerc & Gasly can give hard time to Bottas as well. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Will be interesting to see if Perez can move through the field tomorrow, otherwise it's Max against the Mercs once again. Although I hope that this time, Leclerc & Gasly can give hard time to Bottas as well. 

Max vs Lewis, Bottas is a fraud 🤣

• The topic was unpinned

Archived