The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Bahrain GP - 26th-28th March

football forum

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Mercedes ignore track limits whole race. Max does it once and has to let Lewis pass? maFIA! 

Should have not let him through and rather take the 5s penalty. 

Max had something wrong with the car all race, no? Hopefully that means they'll fix it for next race and absolutely wipe the floor with Mercedes. Checo's pace looked very impressive as well. Shame about the problems at the start. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I'm surprised he let him through to be honest, thought he was DNF'ing at first.

Same, thought his race was over xD

It's a shame Max didn't win, but that's the racing we want to see... Great opening of the season. 

• Administrator

What a race. Great drama at the end. Also thought Max had something wrong with his car straight after he passed Lewis. 

Excited for the season if this is what the battle will be like for it between Max and Lewis :twothumbsup:

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

That was exciting. I don't have any strong feelings about Verstappen so I don't mind who comes out on top as long as the races are that competitive. 

53hzdy.jpg

• Subscriber

Norris, Perez and Tsunoda also very impressive. Yuki is the first driver promoted from F2 to score points on his debut. Who can guess which driver was the last once before him to do it?

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Norris, Perez and Tsunoda also very impressive. Yuki is the first driver promoted from F2 to score points on his debut. Who can guess which driver was the last once before him to do it?

I'm sure Lewis and Seb both scored points on their debut? :35_thinking: Or do you mean just F2 and not GP2. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I'm sure Lewis and Seb both scored points on their debut? :35_thinking: Or do you mean just F2 and not GP2. 

Yeah I didn't formulate it very well xD I meant, Yuki is the first driver promoted from F2/GP2 since (insert name here). Who was that last F2/GP2 graduate to score points on his debut before today?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived