talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Falcon & The Winter Soldier

football forum

Anybody watch the first episode? 

I thought after the opening scene it was very mediocre for a first episode. It was all over the place trying to establish too much in one episode. That’s what happens when you only give yourself 6 episodes to start and tie up the story. I can see the rest of it being messy as well. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgh.... 

Marvel made a deep and colorful universe, spanning over a decade of filmmaking. While the general tone isn't my cup of tea, I won't deny they made some movies that were outstanding on their own, and honestly never before has such an extensive cinematic universe been executed. Which is an outstanding achievement in its own right. 

But it's done. Over. Your heroes achieved their goal, defeated their villain and made you trillions. Let it all rest. No need to water it down and cheapen it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Missed the third one on Friday so still need to catch up but I agree. The first one wasn't fantastic but the second episode was certainly an improvement and spoon-fed the information at a slower pace compared to the force-feeding in the first one.

Archived