talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Quarter-Final Matches

football forum

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Teso (RIP) would have loved this scoreline :x Trust the process.

Is that Tesco dos Bishos from TFF? I used to read that forum a lot and he always seemed like a nice guy, always had time for others and a bubbly personality. 

Sad to see he is not at this forum too, I would like to connect with him again one day and talk about old times.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Is that Tesco dos Bishos from TFF? I used to read that forum a lot and he always seemed like a nice guy, always had time for others and a bubbly personality. 

Sad to see he is not at this forum too, I would like to connect with him again one day and talk about old times.

Not sure if you saw the RIP bit but that means rest in peace. You can connect with him through a seance probably.

58 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

He sniffs a semi and shits himself. Embarrassing.

Over an hour later and some hard thinking I do think he's taken us far has he can take us. Giving him another contract would be a mistake, we should be making every effort to finding a new manager who has the experience and knowledge to take us to that next level. 

Fair play to him he's got us back up there but we're not winners at this current moment. We need more winners in our team and we need a manager who sniffs a trophy and goes for the throat. 

That starting lineup was alarm bells to everyone so why did he think it was okay to start with. 

51 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

That part in bold basically sums up his stint with us really. Didn't seem to know what to do or make the right calls. 

Obviously it's difficult to argue when Man U are in second, but that's more to do with teams behind them being just as inconsistent really. 

I agree with that mate, a lack of consistency below us has made it easier for him. 

53 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not sure if you saw the RIP bit but that means rest in peace. You can connect with him through a seance probably.

Oh, I wasn't sure if he resurrected as I know that has happened on this particular forum before. No worries, very sad, very sad indeed. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived