talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Robert Lewandowski breaks Gerd Müller's Bundesliga Goal Record

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Spike said:

I don't mind the ol' berocca myself. But apparently they didn't even invent it!

220px-Berocca_Varieties.jpg

Until this moment, I didn't even know what Berocca was! 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nudge said:

Until this moment, I didn't even know what Berocca was! 

I honestly think it only has a market in Australia and NZ. Can't seem to find it anywhere else. But yes, it is manufactured by Bayer.

50 minutes ago, Spike said:

I honestly think it only has a market in Australia and NZ. Can't seem to find it anywhere else. But yes, it is manufactured by Bayer.

They have it over here. I always remember getting mad at the tv adverts. 

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Must be an inferior product only used by Anglo-Saxons. 

anything that makes your piss fluorescent definitely isn't inferior. Pipe down!

• Subscriber

The transformation in player and even more so the person/attitude truely has been something in the last few years. I kinda hope he stops at 40, theres just something poetic about it all but I dont think thatll happen. 

5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

The transformation in player and even more so the person/attitude truely has been something in the last few years. I kinda hope he stops at 40, theres just something poetic about it all but I dont think thatll happen. 

Records are there to be broken. I hope he scores 1-2 more on Saturday. 

Meanwhile there was Didi Hamann suggesting that Lewandowski should not play on Saturday in order to honour Gerd Müller? I mean wtf, really?

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Meanwhile there was Didi Hamann suggesting that Lewandowski should not play on Saturday in order to honour Gerd Müller? I mean wtf, really?

For real? xD 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yeah thats complete nonsense get outta here. I dont know if you watched the game or caught the highlights at all but Lewy had a real good double chance in like a span of 30 seconds specifically the second part was a cross in alone literally just had to direct it on net in stride and somehow bumbled it back accross the net to Flekken. As lame as it sounds just kinda seemed like it wasnt meant to happen watching that in real time xD that being said I do suspect he will hit 41 on the weekend.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Yes. xD

What a weird point of view. Not only it doesn't make much sense in general, but I think Gerd Müller himself would not be honoured at all to keep his record only because Lewandowski (or Bayern) decided not to play.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

What a weird point of view. Not only it doesn't make much sense in general, but I think Gerd Müller himself would not be honoured at all to keep his record only because Lewandowski (or Bayern) decided not to play.

It's Didi Hamann. He's pretty much the worst pundit on German Sky.

2 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Both equally shit. 

Hamann is more the one that makes outreagous claims. Lothar is just kind of there, and states the obvious. He doesn't get too crazy with his assumptions and ideas. IMO. 

• Subscriber

I can't stand Sky's commentary/moderating in general. Watched a few matches on Amazon Prime last season, and was very positively surprised with their commentator (Christoph Fetzer I think?) and Mirko Slomka as co-commentator. Less full of themselves than Sky folks, and made a very good impression in terms of things discussed. 

32 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yes. xD

It's almost offensive towards Gerd Müller. Like it would be guaranteed his record would be broken if Lewandowski played and be it only for a few minutes. Disrespectful towards the record holder and all those players who unsuccessfully tried to break in my honest opinion. Perhaps somebody should tell, Lewandowski indeed played Buli matches without scoring this year.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

It's almost offensive towards Gerd Müller. Like it would be guaranteed his record would be broken if Lewandowski played and be it only for a few minutes. Disrespectful towards the record holder and all those players who unsuccessfully tried to break in my honest opinion.

Also almost feels like when some parents let their child "win" at something despite the kid being completely shit at it xD 

Archived