talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Semi-Final Draw

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Leicester go all the way tbh, for my man @Stan. I still say that it's City's to lose though, they'll have a really boring 1-0 win against Chelsea in the semi and then turn on the style in the final IMO. 

Southampton don't stand a chance, they'll be mauled by Leicester. 

I don't think that Leicester will walk that semi final at all. Saints are very Jekyll and Hyde. And they are due an upturn soon.

I wouldn't write them off at all especially if Ings, Walcott and Romeu are back fit by then. 

Should be a really good clash.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I don't think that Leicester will walk that semi final at all. Saints are very Jekyll and Hyde. And they are due an upturn soon.

I wouldn't write them off at all especially if Ings, Walcott and Romeu are back fit by then. 

Should be a really good clash.

As in, ''that was a real Jekyll and Hyde performance, the first half was good but the second was unacceptable?''

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

As in, ''that was a real Jekyll and Hyde performance, the first half was good but the second was unacceptable?''

No, as in they go through part of the season where they look like knocking on the door of Top 8 (Don't forget they were top of the league in November, 3rd mid December), then go the complete other way before normally finishing the season reasonably strong.

Plus you have to think, of all the teams they wanted, they would have prayed for Leicester so they'll believe they have a great chance to reach a final.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

No, as in they go through part of the season where they look like knocking on the door of Top 8 (Don't forget they were top of the league in November, 3rd mid December), then go the complete other way before normally finishing the season reasonably strong.

Plus you have to think, of all the teams they wanted, they would have prayed for Leicester so they'll believe they have a great chance to reach a final.

It was an FM reference xD.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived