talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group J - Matchday 1-3 (25-31st March, 2021)

football forum

• Administrator

all kick-offs 19.45 (GMT) unless stated

Thursday 25th March, 2021
Germany vs Iceland
Liechtenstein vs Armenia
Romania vs North Macedonia

Sunday 28th March, 2021
Armenia vs Iceland, 17.00
North Macedonia vs Liechtenstein
Romania vs Germany

Wednesday 31st March, 2021
Armenia vs Romania, 17.00
Germany vs North Macedonia
Liechtenstein vs Iceland

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The good. No werner. 

The bad. Not strikers at all. 

I like the defensive and midfield line up though. Progress. 

The clean sheet was nice, but it was against Iceland who are trending downward. Hope this will bring confidence back into the team. Wait to see with other games ahead.  Progress for sure

been with a striker for a while now. Any German strikers playing in some league somewhere?  Surely developmental academies have identified the gap in that position but still no contenders?

Well the best German striker apart from Werner, who's not in a good form at the minute, is probably Max Kruse- can't see Löw inviting Kruse since Löw is, for what reason ever, a big fan of playing without a distinctive striker. Other alternatives as Füllkrug, Uth or Selke don't fill me with confidence. Luca Waldschmidt, who's a better player than the last three mentioned in my opinion is injured as far as I know.

5 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well the best German striker apart from Werner, who's not in a good form at the minute, is probably Max Kruse- can't see Löw inviting Kruse since Löw is, for what reason ever, a big fan of playing without a distinctive striker. Other alternatives as Füllkrug, Uth or Selke don't fill me with confidence. Luca Waldschmidt, who's a better player than the last three mentioned in my opinion is injured as far as I know.

Kruse donated a lot of money to a Cab driver. Löw hates Cab drivers. They always refuse to shake hands with him.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Pandev scored for Macedonia, I didn't know he's still playing! :o 

me neither. I had to check it was the same Pandev that dominated FM over a decade ago!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived