talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lewandowski or Kane? (Gerrard Insecurity Thread)

football forum

Who is the better forward?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better forward?

• Lewandowski
    • Kane

26 minutes ago, Storts said:

Oh yeah this definitely true. We love tearing down our own 

yet paradoxically the moment another nationality is brought into question, the english are the world’s best and can do no wrong. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say the German league is the easiest to score in out of Europe's big leagues(well after France) but you've still got to be doing something right if you're scoring as many as Lewandowski so consistently and also taking that into the Champions league.

Alot of top strikers score for fun in any league but do little in the Champions league, Ibra and Luis Suarez being 2 of them, which shows how tough it is to consistently score in the competition.

But let's not underestimate Kane at the same time. He's a quality all-round striker and has shown this alot, especially in recent seasons. 

3 hours ago, Devil said:

Lewandowski is in the very top bracket of players with Messi and Ronaldo. 

Messi scores goals like those 2 but has a similar heat map and creative and passing abilities to players like De Bruyne, while registering a similar amount of "completed dribbles" per game as players like Neymar.

38 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nice to see DDW and Spike tucking that melt into bed good and early. Pity you have to read the drivel when it comes up as a reply. Sort it out @Rab

He's still pretending.xD

Isn't it funny how a thread about Lewandowski and Kane gets hijacked by two of this buffoons cronies and the one who responds is is the one posting "drivel"?

Sort it out Rab before this bozo has another tantrum.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nice to see DDW and Spike tucking that melt into bed good and early. Pity you have to read the drivel when it comes up as a reply. Sort it out @Rab

the trick is you don’t read it and just keep on posting the evidence of captain plastic fantastic’s shittery and the laugh at the seethe xD it is like fishing with no bait but the fish jump into your lap ready to be fried

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

the trick is you don’t read it and just keep on posting the evidence of captain plastic fantastic’s shittery and the laugh at the seethe xD it is like fishing with no bait but the fish jump into your lap ready to be fried

Is he still banging on about Stevey G la 😂

1 minute ago, Spike said:

That's it though Spike, most of us love a bit of banter, for some reason you and DDW have some kind of weird obsession with Stevie G, most of it get's ignored but occasionally someone calls you out for it even though it's clearly rooted in jealousy. 

I'm fine with that, I like debating footy, I'm not really into topics about favourite soups or who puts what on Pizza (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Banter is good Spike, no problem as far as I'm concerned.

22 hours ago, Dan said:

Lewandowski for me personally, he's just achieved so, so much more and I can't overlook that.

I think rather than everyone trying to compare the two it might be better to consider who has had the better playing career... Considering the whole game of football is based around winning trophies etc then hands down Lewandowski has had the better of it by far regardless of what league he plays in.. You are only as good as the teams in front of you and last time I looked Bayern are not exactly struggling in Europe are they??? 

You compare what Lewandowski has achieved compared to what Kane has and it's a no brainer... Both good in front of goal but Kane is in a limited team that are unlikely to much better than they are... Kane would need to move on if he wants silverware before he becomes an old man... 

9 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

That's it though Spike, most of us love a bit of banter, for some reason you and DDW have some kind of weird obsession with Stevie G, most of it get's ignored but occasionally someone calls you out for it even though it's clearly rooted in jealousy. 

I'm fine with that, I like debating footy, I'm not really into topics about favourite soups or who puts what on Pizza (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Banter is good Spike, no problem as far as I'm concerned.

The only obsession I have is winding up Liverpool fans because they always lose their shit about Steeeveeee Geeeeee. You could kill Robbie Fowler and only illicit 1/10 of the reaction from saying 'Gerrard was a bit shit', it's truly amazing how amusing it it xD

Just now, Spike said:

The only obsession I have is winding up Liverpool fans because they always lose their shit about Steeeveeee Geeeeee. You could kill Robbie Fowler and only illicit 1/10 of the reaction from saying 'Gerrard was a bit shit', it's truly amazing how amusing it it xD

As I said mate, something about small things or something?:)

There must be a good psychiatrist there in Chi town who can help deal with your obsession?

DDW might be beyond hope though.B|

Just now, Scouse_Mouse said:

As I said mate, something about small things or something?:)

There must be a good psychiatrist there in Chi town who can help deal with your obsession?

DDW might be beyond hope though.B|

you're definitely channelling your best gerrard impression right now

Steven gerrard GIF - Find on GIFER

Just now, Cicero said:

The fact you need to continue to defend an obvious joke screams insecurities. 

The fact that you're another one who is obsessed by a player who told Chelsea to stick their rubles up their plastic arse says so much more chum.:coffee:

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Lampard likes to eat. Gerrard prefers the bottle.

It's ok mate. 

I didn't realise it hurt so much when he told Chelsea to fuck off when they embarrassed themselves trying to sign him.

It is ok mate, you will get over it.............eventuallyxD

Archived