talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lewandowski or Kane? (Gerrard Insecurity Thread)

football forum

Who is the better forward?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better forward?

• Lewandowski
    • Kane

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, Spike said:

xD i still laugh about it

I should have known that boneheads would turn a thread about Lewandowski and Kane into another chance to drone on about Stevie G.xDxD

Thanks but I'll remember the Miracle of Istanbul or the Stevie Gerrard Cup Final the year after.

Sad buggers who wouldn't know a great player if they saw one will still be giggling like schoolgirls about a "slip".

Sad really, but why change habits of a lifetime?

Ho hum :coffee:

22 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

I should have known that boneheads would turn a thread about Lewandowski and Kane into another chance to drone on about Stevie G.xDxD

Thanks but I'll remember the Miracle of Istanbul or the Stevie Gerrard Cup Final the year after.

Sad buggers who wouldn't know a great player if they saw one will still be giggling like schoolgirls about a "slip".

Sad really, but why change habits of a lifetime?

Ho hum :coffee:

what a bore xD

Like the sun going down, and the moon coming up, you can always rely on a Liverpool fan having a meltdown at any light hearted joke, banter, or criticism at aimed Captain Plastic Fantastic. You could set your watch to it. It’s so good.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Like the sun going down, and the moon coming up, you can always rely on a Liverpool fan having a meltdown at any light hearted joke, banter, or criticism at aimed Captain Plastic Fantastic. You could set your watch to it. It’s so good.

Honestly I don't even remember him in a Liverpool shirt, hes a galaxy player for mine. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Honestly I don't even remember him in a Liverpool shirt, hes a galaxy player for mine. 

A Hun as well, forever raising that British flag, and loving that church of england. GSTQ, son

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I think you've got the wrong picture, I love Gerrard, just for different reasons.

I know this is another windup, and honestly I couldn't give two shites about what you or anyone else on here thinks about Stevie G, I just think if you and the Dick really need need to drone on and obsess about a Liverpool player maybe it might be an idea to choose a player who didn't bring us so many fantastic memories over his career with his hometown club. 

It really just sounds so silly.

Right?

Nah, you wouldn't understand.:coffee:

Just now, Spike said:

he gave me a lot of great memories as well, like saying how it won’t slip, then actually slipping , what a poetic joke haha good stuff

And you call someone else boring?xD

Whatever mate, you remember the slip, I'll remember a hometown lad who was one of the all time greats. 

As I said, you would never understand.:coffee:

1 minute ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Whatever mate, you remember the slip, I'll remember a hometown lad who was one of the all time greats. 

you know i have a hometown as well? that isnt a phenomenon exclusive to liverpool haha oh lord have mercy 

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

you know i have a hometown as well? that isnt a phenomenon exclusive to liverpool haha oh lord have mercy 

I'm sure you do mate.

Whatever your hometown is I sincerely hope that if you have produced a great player you can appreciate that and not drone on and on about one of the very rare mistakes he'd made over a very long career.

8 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

I'm sure you do mate.

Whatever your hometown is I sincerely hope that if you have produced a great player you can appreciate that and not drone on and on about one of the very rare mistakes he'd made over a very long career.

have a sense of humour about it 

we play rugby where i am from, queensland legend comes from my hometown, original state of origin player as well, but i also dont shit my pants when someone says something negative about him :D

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

have a sense of humour about it 

we play rugby where i am from, queensland legend comes from my hometown, original state of origin player as well, but i also dont shit my pants when someone says something negative about him :D

You have me wrong Spike, I don't shit my pants, and fuck knows I ignore the shite that gets posted on here about Stevie G, it just gets a little dull and boring after a while especially when it's the usual suspects posting the same drivel all the time mate.

4 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

You have me wrong Spike, I don't shit my pants, and fuck knows I ignore the shite that gets posted on here about Stevie G, it just gets a little dull and boring after a while especially when it's the usual suspects posting the same drivel all the time mate.

your reaction only makes it funnier though

1 hour ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

I'll remember a scouse dude who wasn't as good or fat as frank lampard that England always stuck by because of his "heart" and kodak moments rather than Lampards actual talent 

18 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'll remember a scouse dude who wasn't as good or fat as frank lampard that England always stuck by because of his "heart" and kodak moments rather than Lampards actual talent 

You said you couldn't remember that Scouse "dude" playing for any other team bar the Galaxy?

If you really want to be a WUM you really need to put a bit of effort into this sonny.xD

30 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

You said you couldn't remember that Scouse "dude" playing for any other team bar the Galaxy?

If you really want to be a WUM you really need to put a bit of effort into this sonny.xD

england  isnt a team, it is a travesty

Archived