• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Whiskey

football forum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/03/2021 at 09:46, MUFC said:

Do the women in your area wiggle their toes?

Probably, everyone is barefoot at the moment with the weather around my area. So assume there's wiggling going on too? 

On 28/03/2021 at 09:57, Stan said:

As a new member what are your first impressions of the site? 

Better than most football forums, I viewed a few before choosing this one. I was quite hesitant to sign up at first I'll admit, but the Cooking Thread (thanks @CaaC (John)) and the South American coverage swayed me. 

On 28/03/2021 at 15:34, Faithcore said:

Is it true that your username is just based on your surname and you don't even like drinking Whiskey?

Correct. I come from a long line of Whiskey's, none of us have ever tasted it however (sounds like piss to me)

We are currently in a 200 year family dispute with the Gin and Tequila families, we hate them.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

As a new member, what are your first impressions of the site? 

Better than most football forums, I viewed a few before choosing this one. I was quite hesitant to sign up at first I'll admit, but the Cooking Thread (thanks @CaaC (John)) and the South American coverage swayed me. 

I see you liked the pic of my onions  xD

download.thumb.png.20df5ccd0e645fa5e2a6fda1387faa69.png

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I see you liked the pic of my onions  xD

download.thumb.png.20df5ccd0e645fa5e2a6fda1387faa69.png

Did you give permission for him to use the picture? If not let us know and we can handle it. Can get the police involved too. We take theft of personal data very seriously. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Did you give permission for him to use the picture? If not let us know and we can handle it. Can get the police involved too. We take theft of personal data very seriously. 

This is a thread for questions. 

This is not a question. 

Please refrain from going off topic in the future.

Thank you.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Stan said:

10 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

This is a thread for questions. 

This is not a question. 

Please refrain from going off topic in the future.

Thank you.

spongebob.jpg

On 28/03/2021 at 16:15, Spike said:

out if all the questions why did you only answer the one about itchy bollocks?

It's the one I was drawn to the most, I'll PM you my TEDTalk on nob cheese if you like?

Don't think anyone is shocked at that. I even asked you on FB for you to ignore me xD

Here are my questions

1. What did you miss the most from your time gone off the forum?

2. If there is any Peruvian footballer you'd take at Everton, who would it be and why?

3. What music genre is your favourite, if any?

What was your first Schalke game?

Schalke vs. Alianza Lima, the game was 4-4 before being abandoned due to crowd trouble in the 69th minute.

Don't think the crowd trouble would be on the German side mate xD

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Whiskey said:

who is in charge here? who are the mods (i am new here sorry) i would like @Stanbanned pleese unless he apologizes. 

Are you asking yourself in your own thread? 

20 hours ago, Mpache said:

1. What did you miss the most from your time gone off the forum?

Nothing, I didn't miss it at all. Due to how my time with the forum ended (due to a personal incident, my mental health was at a horrendously low place) it was certainly time for me to step away both from the forum and things in my own life and get my mind in a better state. I regret a lot of things about my final year or so on the forum but we can't change the past :). I mean this seriously when I say that despite never meeting face to face, the staff on here are the best people in the world and I've been in touch with them ever since I left, so I never really was that far away. I also kept in touch with a few members (such as yourself) so to answer your question I didn't necessarily miss much, apart from my main man @CaaC (John) that is. 

It really is OK not to be OK too, so if anyone out there is struggling - do talk. Too many people don't and don't make it. 

2. If there is any Peruvian footballer you'd take at Everton, who would it be and why?

I don't know enough about them to be honest mate. Tapia seems to be making a name for himself though so perhaps him? Guerrero in his prime I'd have taken a punt on of course, he should have achieved more than he did in his career. 

3. What music genre is your favourite, if any?

Bertinho. Because Bertinho is life. 

Great answers @Whiskey

1. Glad to hear your mental health is in a better place, I'm improving myself too after being at the very lowest spot only a few weeks ago.

2. Guerrero is a great choice. I don't think anyone will do what he did for Peru's national team for the rest of my life. Tapia is probably the most correct answer though. 

3. Thanks xD I actually put out a new song yesterday.

• The topic was locked

Archived