F1 2021 - Emilia Romagna GP - 16-18th April

football forum

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Such a long wait after finally having F1 back. :(

Could be worse. Like F2, for example - the next race is in 7 weeks O.o The new format is a disaster.

So the commentators fly to Imola to sit in a container next to the track. They couldn't do that from their country? :35_thinking:

Apparently there is a problem with the signal in FP1. No replays, no team radios. Perez and Ocon crashed/made contact, and nobody saw how it happened. What a clusterfuck. 

• Subscriber

Reliability problems for Red Bull in Bahrain and already this weekend. Hopefully just teething issues because even if they have a faster car than Mercedes, you can easily lose a title with as few as 1-2 badly-timed reliability issues.

• Subscriber

Practice is practice, but Mercedes will be happier than Red Bull today. Consistently fast while Max has missed most of Practice 2 with reliability issues and Perez has had a crash. Ferrari also looking very nifty and could be third fastest this weekend. Bottas should be very much in contention for pole position tomorrow.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Imola is one of those tracks that just makes me want to fire up my PS4 and play F1. Second possibly only to Hungary for how enjoyable it is to drive and the rhythm and speed you feel playing it.

Likewise! Got F1 2020 on my PC so might have a few laps of it later. I always mess up in the practice sessions too so don't think Red Bull have too much to worry about. They'll come good.

Red Bull won't be too happy about those images we've got.... The car was put uncovered on a truck bed. It will be carried through the city around the track to the other side of the pit lane. One guy was joking: "They take the car straight to Maranello for inspection."

xD

• Subscriber

Regarding the F1 game. Which track do you really excel on? Even at a high level. For me it's Austria, not sure if I'm good there or due to it being easier to drive on?

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Regarding the F1 game. Which track do you really excel on? Even at a high level. For me it's Austria, not sure if I'm good there or due to it being easier to drive on?

Austria is the best track to drive, so fast and so much fun.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived