talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Erling Haaland - Man City Complete Signing of Dortmund Striker

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

What was said between Raiola and Guardiola?

Do Man City have any players on their books represented by Raiola?

Started with the Zlatan transfer in 2010 then escalated with Pogba back in 2016. 

Far as I know, City don't have any players represented by him. Raiola went as far as calling Pep a dog. 

2 minutes ago, DNA said:

Never knew that, pretty much rules out Haaland to City then, unless Guardiola leaves.

Not quite sure. At this point, its a matter of dignity and ego. Raiola could absolutely rinse City in agent fees because of Pep. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

We haven't let Aguero go without securing a top class replacement, my money would be on one of these Haaland, Mbeppe Messi or Kane

Don't think Spurs would let you have Kane, my money would be Kane going to Real.

He'll be at Dortmund for the start of the season.  I suspect his buyout clause will be triggered next January and and he'll leave summer 2022 when he's much more affordable.  Hate to see him go but he's too big for Dortmund.

There is no way Pep is going to allow the Riaola fall out stop him signing the best young striker in world football. 

If all the clubs mentioned don't offer them exactly what they want they are insane, give Haaland his pick. 

I'm pretty certain the City link and the fact they are brilliant at this time with Pep in control put's them front of the queue. So based on that I won't be that upset when it happens because I've already mentally prepared for it. 

14 minutes ago, Devil said:

There is no way Pep is going to allow the Riaola fall out stop him signing the best young striker in world football. 

If all the clubs mentioned don't offer them exactly what they want they are insane, give Haaland his pick. 

I'm pretty certain the City link and the fact they are brilliant at this time with Pep in control put's them front of the queue. So based on that I won't be that upset when it happens because I've already mentally prepared for it. 

Do you think he is better than Mbappe?

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Do you think he is better than Mbappe?

100%

I think he's a machine mate, his goals and drive are pretty scary for a player of his age. 

Mbappe is brilliant but Haaland edges it for me. 

• The title was changed to Erling Haaland - Man City Complete Signing of Dortmund Striker

Archived