talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Erling Haaland - Man City Complete Signing of Dortmund Striker

On 14/06/2021 at 21:00, Happy Blue said:

How can you be the best team in europe when you are only the 4th best team in England??

Man City.... They are a big pain in our arses.. 

We get a rich owner they get a rich owner

We buy expensive players, they buy expensive players,

We win the League, They win the league.. 

We win the Champions League twice... They can't afford

See the source image

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Man City.... They are a big pain in our arses.. 

We get a rich owner they get a rich owner

We buy expensive players, they buy expensive players,

We win the League, They win the league.. 

We win the Champions League twice... They can't afford

See the source image

You get a window, we get 3 windows :4_joy::ph34r:

I think Haaland was a Leeds fan growing up tbh. Not like who someone supported as a kid really has any bearing on who they play for though.

He's in a unique position where he can get paid an obscene amount of money by some of the most obscenely wealthy clubs in the world. I suspect he'll go to whoever is willing to pay him the most.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think Haaland was a Leeds fan growing up tbh. Not like who someone supported as a kid really has any bearing on who they play for though.

He's in a unique position where he can get paid an obscene amount of money by some of the most obscenely wealthy clubs in the world. I suspect he'll go to whoever is willing to pay him the most.

This proves otherwise ;)  ..on less he's a fair weather football supporter flip flopping from team to team 

Halaand.jpg

5 hours ago, Devil said:

Means nothing. 

His dad will tell him he'd have preferred to play for Barca and Real Madrid or United if given the chance during his career. 

Aha good point, his dad’s most famous for being on the end of a Roy Keane challenge and you’d have to be pretty bang average to be playing for City pre-2008. xD his dad most likely wants MUCH better for his son, as most dads tend to want.

Haaland's father played a grand total of 38 games with City, he played twice that with Leeds, Forest and Bryne.  The kid was born in Leeds and played for Bryne, his father's first club. He probably supported a few clubs as a kid.   Doubt there's a greater attachment to City by him or his father than there is to other top clubs.  

With both his father and his scum of an agent looking for big pay days, he is going where the money is and unfortunately in another 3 years it will all start again and will start anew another 3 or 4 years after that.  So you can pay out a few hundred million and rent him for about 3 years if you want.

14 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

Haaland's father played a grand total of 38 games with City, he played twice that with Leeds, Forest and Bryne.  The kid was born in Leeds and played for Bryne, his father's first club. He probably supported a few clubs as a kid.   Doubt there's a greater attachment to City by him or his father than there is to other top clubs.  

With both his father and his scum of an agent looking for big pay days, he is going where the money is and unfortunately in another 3 years it will all start again and will start anew another 3 or 4 years after that.  So you can pay out a few hundred million and rent him for about 3 years if you want.

Well he's not going to Chelsea, they have just bid for Kane B| 

On 17/07/2021 at 01:28, Happy Blue said:

This proves otherwise ;)  ..on less he's a fair weather football supporter flip flopping from team to team 

Halaand.jpg

I had a PSG kit, Barca kit and also a Sporting Lisbon kit from my holiday in Portugal. 

I was a kid, I collected kits. Proves absolutely nothing that picture other than he had a City top as a kid. 

On 16/07/2021 at 16:15, Happy Blue said:

He doesn't really want to play for Chelsea though, its City or Madrid and we have the money to get him now

I'd much rather him go to City than Chelsea if I'm honest.

52 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Where ever he goes, he’ll destroy the entire club’s wage structure based on the reports of how much he and his agent are demanding. Nearly 500-600Kpw. 

It’ll be City or PSG then. 

We wont pay him that much so he will have to lower his demands if that's what he really wants  ..only way i see it is if he waits for the 65m release clause next summer and works a good wage for himself out of the 100million a club would be saving on him out of that

11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We wont pay him that much so he will have to lower his demands if that's what he really wants  ..only way i see it is if he waits for the 65m release clause next summer and works a good wage for himself out of the 100million a club would be saving on him out of that

Behave. Raiola will rinse Guardiola for everything City have. He hates the man. 

28 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Some of the salaries for players that are known for City will be a total nonsense. Every man and his dog knows City lie about everything financial going at the club. 

I'd love to know the true salaries and transfer fee's you've paid to get players from clubs. 

• The title was changed to Erling Haaland - Man City Complete Signing of Dortmund Striker

Archived