talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

March 2021 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

What a month. A very busy one at that. It's been just over 4 years since TFF was resurrected in to its current form of TF365. Four years of conversation, controversy, jokes, meltdowns, debates, polls, arguments...

And that was just about VAR. 

Anyway, as a result of managing all of that across the forum, the staff - as the elite folk we are - have decided to choose ourselves as the collective 'Member of the Month'. We feel like we deserve it because we have to keep all of you in check 24/7 and some of you take a lot more work than others.

Well done to myself, @nudge, @Tommy, @Rab, @SkyBruce Championship, @Dr. Gonzo, @Harry, @The Palace Fan, @Batard & @DeadLinesman

This was us in the end-of-year staff party:

anchorman-yes-jumping.gif

Just kidding. April Fool's and all that jazz. 

@Devil-Dick Willie won by quite some margin for March :D. Well done mate. Keep up the good work. Only the 2nd time coming first (this award, not your private life...)!

giphy.gif

Thanks for the celebration video. We can tell you've gone all out for that one...

In 2nd was @Devil - again, keep up the good work! It's not easy joining a forum of several established members and you've fitted in nicely :)

In 3rd was @Whiskey - I think there's a glitch in the matrix on this one so this placing will be reviewed. :/

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers guys, honestly I was on the other day and I noticed I was top non staff contributor for the month and though "damn, I wonder if it's my month, I never win this shit"xD

Being online all day because of uni helps, usually I would just browse here for 10 minutes in the morning and 20 at night, while you're all waking up or going to bed. It's cool to be around at later hours when you're all active (like now) 

Happy Easter everyone! 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived