talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Homeless Willies Dick Finds a Home (in his new flat mate)

football forum

• 1 year later...

Wow @MUFC reacted to one of my posts here and reading through this sent me in so many ways. Some funny funny material here. What a thread. 

Here is the timeline of events post this. 
Lenna and I dated for about a year, living together the whole time. She was very nice, attractive and absolutely insane (bi-polar and probably BPD too imo, fucking psych students are wild.) Her mental health deteriorated after about 6 months and it was a huge struggle from there. In march the year after I moved in we broke up and I moved out on my birthday on the 17th of April last year. 

I moved in with 2 strange women, one was 24 and one was 31. I IMMEDIATLEY slept with the 24 year old because I am a degenerate, but this time was smart enough to do it only once. 
The 31 year old was the only one of us on the lease and she let it expire after 6 months, despite telling us she wouldn't do that. I moved in with my friend James and a rando called Isaac October last year, and have been here since. (I have managed not to sleep with either of them as luckily they're both men) 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Wow @MUFC reacted to one of my posts here and reading through this sent me in so many ways. Some funny funny material here. What a thread. 

Here is the timeline of events post this. 
Lenna and I dated for about a year, living together the whole time. She was very nice, attractive and absolutely insane (bi-polar and probably BPD too imo, fucking psych students are wild.) Her mental health deteriorated after about 6 months and it was a huge struggle from there. In march the year after I moved in we broke up and I moved out on my birthday on the 17th of April last year. 

I moved in with 2 strange women, one was 24 and one was 31. I IMMEDIATLEY slept with the 24 year old because I am a degenerate, but this time was smart enough to do it only once. 
The 31 year old was the only one of us on the lease and she let it expire after 6 months, despite telling us she wouldn't do that. I moved in with my friend James and a rando called Isaac October last year, and have been here since. (I have managed not to sleep with either of them as luckily they're both men) 

Don’t be a fucking prude. It’s not gay if it is one of the boys.

• Wow 1

• 8 months later...