talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leeds 2-1 Sheff Utd - Saturday 3rd April, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 15.00

Live on Amazon Prime

1200px-Leeds_United_F.C._logo.svg.png      VS     220px-Sheffield_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Recent Form
Leeds - WDLLW
Sheff Utd - LLLWL

Last 3 Meetings
27/09/2020 - Sheff Utd 0-1 Leeds
16/03/2019 - Leeds 0-1 Sheff Utd (Championship)
01/12/2018 - Sheff Utd 0-1 Leeds (Championship)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the points but we made an easy game very frustrating. Think we missed an opportunity to really hammer them because the difference between the sides was pretty vast.

Not a fan of these games really, they are a bit of a no win situation. Effectively Sheff Utd are down, we're expected to win and win well because we score goals. Don't mean to be brutal but Sheff Utd weren't much kop.

Lots of good build up play today, only for the final pass/ball to go astray. Ramsdale made some good saves in fairness to him. Baldock got away with a shocking tackle too because he got injured from it.

Annoying game but looking at the bigger picture, I'm very content we're safe with 8 games to go, on 42pts and 10th in the table.

If we can get to 50pts, that's a job extremely well done.

• The topic was unpinned

Games against Brighton, WBA, Burnley, and Southampton yet.  I'd like to think 50 points is within reach.  Will need to pick up a couple draws against City, Scum, Liverpool, and Spurs to make it work.

Archived