talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 0-3 Liverpool - Saturday 3rd April, 2021

football forum

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im done with Arteta now, he is sooooo negative at home its a disgrace!  No real tactics to even counter, its like we are just trying to block our goal and thats it.  I do not want this at Arsenal whatsoever.  We need to get knocked out in the Europa league so we can sack this coach he is not what we need.

1 minute ago, Panna King said:

Im done with Arteta now, he is sooooo negative at home its a disgrace!  No real tactics to even counter, its like we are just trying to block our goal and thats it.  I do not want this at Arsenal whatsoever.  We need to get knocked out in the Europa league so we can sack this coach he is not what we need.

Who to replace him? 

• Subscriber

Arsenal just seem to oscillate under Arteta. 1 step forward, 2 steps back, 3 steps forward, 2 steps back, etc. etc. If you're being generous you could point out that the rest of the team has improved enough to offset the sudden drop-off from Aubameyang but they just seem to have a real lack of any consistent top-level players. Said it earlier this season that Arsenal can't expect to go toe to toe with the real contenders when in reality, who would Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd take from Arsenal if they could? Not many. In the past you always had you Van Persies, Ramseys, Sanchez(es?) but they seem to have dried up.

• Subscriber

I figure if Jota doesn't get injured in December we may not have lost as many games. He brings an energy and urgency to that midfield that is very required for the front-line to operate the way it does. Can't wait to see what he does against Real Madrid now.

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I figure if Jota doesn't get injured in December we may not have lost as many games. He brings an energy and urgency to that midfield that is very required for the front-line to operate the way it does. Can't wait to see what he does against Real Madrid now.

Top four certainly isn't in question I don't think

• The topic was unpinned

Archived