• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Scottish League Cup 2017/18

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Yeah, but he's shit. Defeat by a group of Luxembourg part-timers in the Europa League and now this, he can't be there for long. 

And yet to win three games in a row. Which is an astonishing statistic if you looking at the resources he has compared with even Aberdeen, nevermind the rest of the league.

• 1 month later...

Not a great performance but you also have to say that Motherwell played very well and we got the lead anyway. I shouted for the penalty but I don't really know where the red came from, and that basically ended the match.

I'm not going to feel too sad for Kipre after his challenge in the first half, but I felt bad that Motherwell had any chance of getting back into the game snatched away in one incident.

The Scots have been very proactive with their retrospective action against players who dive, I wonder if they'll punish Scott Sinclair for a blatant dive yesterday. 

2-0 kills a game off and Motherwell fans will probably always wonder "what if?" now and a retrospective ban won't do much to stop their disappointment. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived