talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-1 Brighton - Sunday 4th April, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 19.30

Live on BT Sport

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png     VS     1200px-Brighton_&_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.p

Recent Form
Man Utd - LWWDW
Brighton - WWLLL

Last 3 Meetings
30/09/2020 - Brighton 0-3 Man Utd (EFL Cup)
26/09/2020 - Brighton 2-3 Man Utd
30/06/2020 - Brighton 0-3 Man Utd

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Mpache said:

That's fair, I can appreciate that.

if Phil was trying to get a rise out of me, he's won. No denying it!

He wasn't though.

Anyway, regarding the game, Utd seem to play like a team of individuals, at best if that, as opposed to a team.

There was a period of play in that final 5-10mins of the half where they barely got out of their half and couldn't string a few passes together. Brighton can be a decent outfit at times but the worrying thing for Utd fans no doubt is that they're not exactly making Brighton work hard to keep their lead...

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Can someone tell me who the home team is please? Or tell Pogba, Rashford, Bruno and Cavani that the game started 45 fucking minutes ago.

Rashford doesn't look match fit IMO, Cavani hasn't had any service either. 

Agreed on Bruno and Pogba though, your midfield is wafer thin with those two wandering round - Brighton are much the better team at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Question.

How has Cavani been in general. In CONMEBOL he's carried Uruguay at times, and has been far more useful than Suarez, but so I hear he's been OK-ish at United?

He’s been decent when serviced, but can go missing at times. He tends to look frustrated because we’ve got Martial/Rashford/Greenwood who just love running at defenders and losing the ball.

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Cavani would tear up the Argentinian league if he left and joined Boca tomorrow. 

He should in theory, but as a Boca follower I will wait before I believe it. Tevez left in a very good state as well and was decent at best on his return.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 0-1 Brighton - Sunday 4th April, 2021
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Brighton - Sunday 4th April, 2021
  • Administrator

I know it'll be cynical to say but if that's on Fernandes or Rashford by Dunk or White then I feel like a penalty would be given :what:

• The title was changed to Man Utd 2-1 Brighton - Sunday 4th April, 2021

Placed a bet with Brighton 1-0 up that United would win 2-1, basically printing money for myself. Brighton sat back way to deep and just invited pressure, United only needed to get one for the game to swing in their favour. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived