talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Things You Hate To Admit

football forum

5 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

hi im new here but all the engrish teams r much better rated on fifa so your argument is silly haha. england league is much better than la liga serie a (silly a i call it lmao) and bundesleague.

shutup martin, your  method of banter is a relic of the past, now go play with your willy and leave the adults to discuss the important topic of arbitrary quality of unrelated leagues

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Spike said:

shutup martin, your  method of banter is a relic of the past, now go play with your willy and leave the adults to discuss the important topic of arbitrary quality of unrelated leagues

sorry i do not know who this martin is but i assume he has a willy much bigger than you

2 hours ago, Mpache said:

I actually agree that the PL is the best in the world though. La Liga went in freefall, and the Bundesliga is weaker barring Bayern and maybe Leipzig/Dortmund.

5th place Dortmund? Who couldn't beat frankfurt in a CL qualification 6 pointer this weekend. You're still deluded. 

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

5th place Dortmund? Who couldn't beat frankfurt in a CL qualification 6 pointer this weekend. You're still deluded. 

For most of us, Dortmund has the 2nd best squad on paper in Germany. Sorry expert.

Brazil is not a football powerhouse anymore.

The europeans have overtaken us and  it wouldn´t surprise if the US and Mexico reached and surpassed our level in the next decade or so.

The new generation of english, french, spanish and portuguese players are all better than the brazilian one.

We have a lot of depth and fairly good options at positions al but we lack elite, generational talent. The last truly great attacking player developed in Brazil was Neymar and this happened more than the 10 years ago. 

34 minutes ago, Spike said:

La Liga isn't in freefall, just Barcelona and Real Madrid and they are still great teams. I don't see why the Premier League is so much better than every other league. Why? Because Brighton can spend more money than Alaves? I don't see what West Ham does better than Sevilla or Tottenham and Villarreal. It's all hype. I don't see mighty Aston Villa being so much stronger than Athletic Bilbao, or Leverkusen. Nor do I think Everton is much better than Roma or Sassuolo.

The only irrefutable fact is that the relegation fodder of all leagues are beyond shit. Sheffield are especially the worst.

The Europa League is a very good measure of that.

There are as many English sides left as there are Spanish, but you're right in a way because Manchester United are one of those 2 teams and they aren't mid table fodder.

See what I mean? It is all hype even outside of England, Dortmund are a more recognisable  brand so you get people rating on name value, that is why the epl is the ‘da best in da world’ because it has the biggest name brand appeal. Just like how Dortmund has appeal over Frankfurt.p, so you get someone that doesn’t even watch the Bundesliga claiming this stuff

1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

Brazil is not a football powerhouse anymore.

The europeans have overtaken us and  it wouldn´t surprise if the US and Mexico reached and surpassed our level in the next decade or so.

The new generation of english, french, spanish and portuguese players are all better than the brazilian one.

We have a lot of depth and fairly good options at positions al but we lack elite, generational talent. The last truly great attacking player developed in Brazil was Neymar and this happened more than the 10 years ago. 

Mexico will never surpass you. They live too far into a bubble for them to have any chance to pass Brazil.

In my opinion, Mexico is far weaker now than 6 years ago. We're comparing Lozano and Jimenez to Chicharito and Vela. Not a snuff on them.

USA is a maybe, they have a deep squad and plenty of talent. I'd still be surprised if they surpass you though.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

The Europa League is a very good measure of that.

There are as many English sides left as there are Spanish, but you're right in a way because Manchester United are one of those 2 teams and they aren't mid table fodder.

cup competitions are not a measure of leagues

Just now, Spike said:

cup competitions are not a measure of leagues

Then what is?

Boca vs DyJ was lower quality than Peruvian Liga 1, yet I know Boca or DyJ would beat any of our sides 4-0. It absolutely is a measure of leagues. You can't judge quality based on a domestic game.

For most of us, Dortmund has the 2nd best squad on paper in Germany. Sorry expert.

IF they do, and it's a big ol if. Who gives a fuck? Paper doesn't win matched dicklicker. Organized, motivated teams do. You only need enough quality on any given day to get the job done. 
Just because you've heard of more Dotmund players you think the sun sines out of their arse, but with the same breath you curse us for not sucking off tapir when no one has heard of him....

Do you see the irony? 

IF they do, and it's a big ol if. Who gives a fuck? Paper doesn't win matched dicklicker. Organized, motivated teams do. You only need enough quality on any given day to get the job done. 
Just because you've heard of more Dotmund players you think the sun sines out of their arse, but with the same breath you curse us for not sucking off tapir when no one has heard of him....

Do you see the irony? 

Literally what I've been saying since day 1 and I get ridiculed :34_rolling_eyes:

I kinda have a feeling Dortmund will surprise in the Champions League this season. Their forwards are so talented and with the away goal rule, they could be this season´s Lyon. City is a terrible matchup, but Pep tends to overthink in big occasions and Dortmund players have the motivation of possibly not being in the Champions League next season, which makes it an even bigger opportunity to showcase their talent.

Then what is?

Boca vs DyJ was lower quality than Peruvian Liga 1, yet I know Boca or DyJ would beat any of our sides 4-0. It absolutely is a measure of leagues. You can't judge quality based on a domestic game.

I don’t give a shit about those teams because we are talking about euro teams here

Just now, El Profesor said:

I kinda have a feeling Dortmund will surprise in the Champions League this season. Their forwards are so talented and with the away goal rule, they could be this season´s Lyon. City is a terrible matchup, but Pep tends to overthink in big occasions and Dortmund players have the motivation of possibly not being in the Champions League next season, which makes it an even bigger opportunity to showcase their talent.

They can.

Form isn't on their side, but DDW making it sound impossible, which with their talent it really isn't.

And yet here you are, arguing against it. 

I'm not.

I said that for most of us, Dortmund have the 2nd best team on paper. Which is true. Never once said that there are better or worse teams in Germany.

Just now, Mpache said:

I'm not.

I said that for most of us, Dortmund have the 2nd best team on paper. Which is true. Never once said that there are better or worse teams in Germany.

most of us would look at the table and come to a different conclusion

Just now, Mpache said:

I'm not.

You're the dumbest cunt on planet earth and don't even realize what you're arguing 

Just now, Spike said:

most of us would look at the table and come to a different conclusion

Being below certain teams doesn't make you worse than them. Not all the time, anyways.

Not saying this is the case with BVB, mind you.

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You're the dumbest cunt on planet earth and don't even realize what you're arguing 

You're gonna do your head in with how many people would say the same. Whatever floats your boat.

Being below certain teams doesn't make you worse than them. Not all the time, anyways.

Not saying this is the case with BVB, mind you.

this makes no sense

Archived