talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 2-1 Borussia Dortmund - Tuesday 6th April, 2021 (1st Leg)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

The referee straight up robbed Dortmund of that second away goal that they fully deserved. All credit for hanging with City though, better effort then I expected.

CL refs still owe us a few yet! ;)

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Stan said:

@Dan is gonna be fuming. 

Fair play to Dortmund for calling it out. It's about time some of these decisions were looked into to be honest. It's unbelievable now.

14 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Are you a Bayern fan by any chance?

Yes. Why do you ask?

do u think Dortmund can keep a cleansheet against city next week?

last night they did better than I expected for sure. however with only 10 minutes left they couldn’t hold on for a draw with the away goal. 

7 hours ago, The Käiser said:

Yes. Why do you ask?

do u think Dortmund can keep a cleansheet against city next week?

last night they did better than I expected for sure. however with only 10 minutes left they couldn’t hold on for a draw with the away goal. 

Perhaps because you commented derogatory about a Liverpool cup win, yet kept quite when Bayern went out of DFB-Pokal against Holstein Kiel and now speak derogatory about  Dortmund yet keep quite on Bayern's loss at home versus PSG.

Time to criticize your team, or don't you watch it?

• The topic was unpinned
10 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Perhaps because you commented derogatory about a Liverpool cup win, yet kept quite when Bayern went out of DFB-Pokal against Holstein Kiel and now speak derogatory about  Dortmund yet keep quite on Bayern's loss at home versus PSG.

Time to criticize your team, or don't you watch it?

I criticized them too lol  I don’t see Bayern winning by two in Paris.  Don’t make excuses either  

Derogatory about Dortmund ? I was frustrated that they couldn’t hold on for the away draw. Was a great opportunity to go into second leg with the advantage. Given their league form I didn’t see them posing a threat to city. Sorry but I don’t see them keeping a clean sheet.

Liverpool cup win was when the other team was half out due to COVID. Usually organizers postpone the match, no?

thanks for following my work though!

Archived