talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool - Tuesday 6th April, 2021 (1st Leg)

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He’s been awful for a while, genuinely think there’s a good shout that he should be our last choice CM now that he looks like he’s out of fucks to give.

Do you reckon this is because of the contract situation and deep down he wants to move? 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Do you reckon this is because of the contract situation and deep down he wants to move? 

100%

I think he’s already got most of a deal negotiated with Barca - or somebody else, even if it’s not officially signed. I don’t think it’s a coincidence since mid-November he’s suddenly gone from our most consistent player putting in performances to no longer looking like he cares if we get a result.

It’s sad to see, because he’s definitely a club legend for all he’s done for us imo. But just a sad way for him to end his last season with us.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

100%

I think he’s already got most of a deal negotiated with Barca - or somebody else, even if it’s not officially signed. I don’t think it’s a coincidence since mid-November he’s suddenly gone from our most consistent player putting in performances to no longer looking like he cares if we get a result.

It’s sad to see, because he’s definitely a club legend for all he’s done for us imo. But just a sad way for him to end his last season with us.

We had similar with Chilwell. Before he moved to Chelsea in the summer there was a clear drop in form and he just seemed distracted when playing. As if his mind was elsewhere. 

17 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

seems like liverpool played against the madrid badge and not the madrid team. i think liverpool have a inferiority complex of madrid now tbh. 

The defence isn't good enough mate, you can get away with it against crappy Prem teams but not elite level attackers. 

12 minutes ago, Devil said:

The defence isn't good enough mate, you can get away with it against crappy Prem teams but not elite level attackers. 

true but this madrid team aint all that tbh. 

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

true but this madrid team aint all that tbh. 

They aren't but you are playing with two centre backs that would struggle to hold down spots in any Premier league team. 

There is only so much covering the other players can do for them. 

Both might be good players in future but they just look so young and miles from being ready for a game like Madrid. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived