Real Valladolid vs Granada, 17.30
Real Betis vs Atletico Madrid

Monday 12th April, 2021
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla

image.png

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very impressive how good Real has been against Liverpool and today against Barça, especially considering the absences of Ramos and Varane. 

I'm also loving how confident Vinícius has been recently. He has really stepped up. In my opinion, he belongs at Real Madrid. They definitely should keep him.

HT: Real Madrid 2 - 0 Barcelona 

Barça has the ball but Real has clearly been the better side, creating some very good chances on counter-attacks. 

Koeman will have a lot of work to do at the pause to adjust his team. One thing is certain though, Griezmann needs to start the 2nd half. 

Atlético look shattered and with injuries adding up, I'd be very surprised if they go on to win the league but that's been the case for a while now.

Another positive performance from Betis, they are finally competing at the level they should be after last season's shambles.

On 10/04/2021 at 21:20, El Profesor said:

Mingueza. 2-1 now. 

Koeman should have started Griezmann. This is Barça's best formation, with De Jong and Dembélé in their favorite positions. 

He should have started that formation from the start as Barça were significantly better than Real in the second half and deserved more from the game. 

It was unfortunate that Illaix hit the bar with the volley in the last minute.

I thought Barcelona played very well in the second half and need to start playing more like that in the big games. I think next season will be more one to judge this team as it's a group of young players(the youngest team in the league) and these players have grown alot over the season.

Real Madrid were very effective in the first half and took their chances, but in the second, they didn't create anything and were bombarded for the majority of the half. But this team really need to start getting results against at the bigger teams.

The league is still very much open though and there is only 2 points separating Atlético in first from Barcelona in third. It's going to be an exciting end to the season.

Great game. The title will be contested by 3 teams but Sevilla themselves aren't too far behind, with 6 points separating themselves and the leader, Atlético. A few results in their favour this season and they could have been neck and neck with the other 3 themselves. Lopetegui is doing a great job there.

Speaking of managers doing well, Pellegrini is also finally getting Real Betis to live up to their potential and they will be even better next season I believe @carefreeluke

• The topic was unpinned

Archived