talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FIFA Bans Pakistan Football Federation With Immediate Effect

football forum

• Subscriber

https://www.wionews.com/sports/fifa-bans-pakistan-football-federation-with-immediate-effect-over-third-party-interference-375860

Didn't they know they couldn't have a third party not approved by FIFA? Also, they haven't played a game since 2015 and all that money is now sitting there not to be used by anyone which is the biggest reason this will get resolved imo.

Thoughts @McAzeem ?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

https://www.wionews.com/sports/fifa-bans-pakistan-football-federation-with-immediate-effect-over-third-party-interference-375860

Didn't they know they couldn't have a third party not approved by FIFA? Also, they haven't played a game since 2015 and all that money is now sitting there not to be used by anyone which is the biggest reason this will get resolved imo.

Thoughts @McAzeem ?

There was a ban earlier that was lifted in 2018 when normalisation committee gave power to the body that won the elections. 

Just a cock fight between two political groups. Part of the larger problem that everything is so bureaucratic & political here, sports are the same. It's becoming to embarrassing (for them) so they'll have to resolve this soon. 

• The title was changed to FIFA Bans Pakistan Football Federation With Immediate Effect
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, McAzeem said:

There was a ban earlier that was lifted in 2018 when normalisation committee gave power to the body that won the elections. 

Just a cock fight between two political groups. Part of the larger problem that everything is so bureaucratic & political here, sports are the same. It's becoming to embarrassing (for them) so they'll have to resolve this soon. 

I was reading in the article that your Mens NT hasn't played any proper football since 2015 but I'd imagine that was lifted in 2018 which it conveniently fails to mention. As for the political side of sports, we have the same shit over here in India at times but the amount of money has pretty much kept everyone at bay and not incurring any wrath from sports authorities in terms of bans.

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I was reading in the article that your Mens NT hasn't played any proper football since 2015 but I'd imagine that was lifted in 2018 which it conveniently fails to mention. As for the political side of sports, we have the same shit over here in India at times but the amount of money has pretty much kept everyone at bay and not incurring any wrath from sports authorities in terms of bans.

We last played the WC Qualifiers against Cambodia in 2019. 

Archived