• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Prince Philip Dies Aged 99

football forum

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

As the wife said (she hates this Meghan) I wonder what the reaction will be with Harry and her (Meghan) funeral wise and the rest of the Royal family.

But as I said to the wife we should all forget about our likes/dislikes with Royalty and the Royal family and give Philip a decent burial.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Who had John in the sweepstake for first to mention Meghan then :shutup:

I spelt her name wrong at first and had to edit and correct it when the wife spotted me typing, she is paranoid about that lady.  xD

Breaking: Very old man passes away.

I don’t like the royal family, but like @Whiskey said - sad when anyone dies (except for... really really shitty people). But I don’t think he was a mass murderer or anything, so my condolences to the family (even if they’re a bunch of leaches)

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Breaking: Very old man passes away.

I don’t like the royal family, but like @Whiskey said - sad when anyone dies (except for... really really shitty people). But I don’t think he was a mass murderer or anything, so my condolences to the family (even if they’re a bunch of leaches)

He did a lot of charity work, particularly for the environment. I’d wager he has had a net positive effect on society. Don’t care for the Royals but at least he did good with the position. Outside of the occasional outrageous comment (though they were nearly all hilarious)

i guess throughout his life he was attached to near 800 charities

Archived