• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Burnley 1-2 Newcastle - Sunday 11th April, 2021

football forum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rick said:

You won’t lose every game you have left, and I can’t see Fulham getting the points to catch you as it is. I forgot that you play them last day so maybe it’s not QUITE over but it’s going to take some mammoth effort from Fulham. 

They just need 3 more points than us before the last game. Their goal difference is better at the minute.

Maxi could keep us up though, as long as that clown Bruce plays him .

Steve Bruce 

“Well look, we can’t get carried away.

“But back to back wins in the Premier League, if you’re in the bottom half of the division, is huge.

“So, it sets us up nicely.

“We have got a real tough challenge in who we have got to play but we know we are capable.

“So, you know, lets hope we can stay free of injury and we have a fit and healthy squad, because that helps.

“Look, no matter how good I think I think I am, without our best players it has just been a struggle.

We haven't got back to back wins :4_joy: 

A draw with Spurs is now a win :4_joy:

• The title was changed to Burnley 1-2 Newcastle - Sunday 11th April, 2021
7 hours ago, SkyBruce Championship said:

Our game in hand is away at Liverpool. Jokes aside about Liverpool we aren't going to get anything there.

I think Bruceball is the exact sort of football we struggle with. Could be one of those games where we have a ridiculous possession stat yet end up creating absolutely nothing. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived