• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harry Kane - Striker Says He's Staying at Spurs

football forum

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Storts said:

He wouldn’t be cup tied regardless. Also highly doubt he will play any minutes in this tournament all season even if he stays. Non story 

No pre season friendlies.

This would be the best game to give him minutes to possibly be available at weekend.

He might not play in the tournament all season but he'd defo play tonight to improve his fitness.

Personally think you're burying your head in the sand with this one.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Devil said:

No pre season friendlies.

This would be the best game to give him minutes to possibly be available at weekend.

He might not play in the tournament all season but he'd defo play tonight to improve his fitness.

Personally think you're burying your head in the sand with this one.

Nope, he’s literally just not fit. Had 2 days training with the group. He may have well leave still but this is a complete non story. We’ve left behind every single player that played on Sunday too 

9 hours ago, Storts said:

Nope, he’s literally just not fit. Had 2 days training with the group. He may have well leave still but this is a complete non story. We’ve left behind every single player that played on Sunday too 

Mate these guys are ultra professional now, they go away with diet plans and fitness plans. They no longer return to pre season training and throw up at the amount if sprinting they are asked to do.

Kane won't be match fit, that's a fact but he will be fit enough to be on the bench in a game you've clearly described as respected as a pre season friendly.

20 minutes of action be it against weak opposition is still better than no action at all.

I will point out again, United had a pre season friendly the very first week back training this summer, these guys no longer get out of shape like footballers used to.

As a United fan I hope and pray he stays with Spurs, just can't see it myself though.

13 hours ago, Devil said:

Mate these guys are ultra professional now, they go away with diet plans and fitness plans. They no longer return to pre season training and throw up at the amount if sprinting they are asked to do.

Kane won't be match fit, that's a fact but he will be fit enough to be on the bench in a game you've clearly described as respected as a pre season friendly.

20 minutes of action be it against weak opposition is still better than no action at all.

I will point out again, United had a pre season friendly the very first week back training this summer, these guys no longer get out of shape like footballers used to.

As a United fan I hope and pray he stays with Spurs, just can't see it myself though.

The purpose of friendlies is to build match fitness though, whereas this might be treated as a friendly by Spurs but it's definitely a competitive match. Selling him or keeping him, I don't think Spurs would want to risk playing him in a relatively unimportant match for them this season.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The purpose of friendlies is to build match fitness though, whereas this might be treated as a friendly by Spurs but it's definitely a competitive match. Selling him or keeping him, I don't think Spurs would want to risk playing him in a relatively unimportant match for them this season.

Well they've just been beat with a team thrown together, he certainly could have done 20 minutes tonight.

• Subscriber

Played really well when he came on, helped see the game out, even took a booking for the team with some time wasting. If he stays he will be absolutely fine to reintegrate properly. Got a great reception from the fans too which I’m glad about. He may have been a dick, but he’s out dick 

39 minutes ago, Storts said:

Played really well when he came on, helped see the game out, even took a booking for the team with some time wasting. If he stays he will be absolutely fine to reintegrate properly. Got a great reception from the fans too which I’m glad about. He may have been a dick, but he’s out dick 

Fans booed him getting off the coach i believe, didn't he miss a sitter too? :35_thinking:

• Subscriber
Just now, Happy Blue said:

Fans booed him getting off the coach i believe, didn't he miss a sitter too? :35_thinking:

That was wolves fans. He got a ridiculously good reception from our end, more than he deserved, but support the players on the pitch. Was always going to get a better reaction from away fans than he would if he had played at home. 

Just now, Storts said:

That was wolves fans. He got a ridiculously good reception from our end, more than he deserved, but support the players on the pitch. Was always going to get a better reaction from away fans than he would if he had played at home. 

Well, we forgave Tevez for a 6mth holiday so.. :4_joy: ..the cheeky bastard even scored a few goals on his return and was doing golf club swing celebrations lol 

Ctm.gif

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Well, we forgave Tevez for a 6mth holiday so.. :4_joy: ..the cheeky bastard even scored a few goals on his return and was doing golf club swing celebrations lol 

Ctm.gif

Yeah if he stays will be fine. It’s never going to be quite the same again but a few goals solves most things.

Big week this one though. I think by now city have realised we are not going to budge. They have to decide whether they’re going to meet our price. Pep sounds annoyed they haven’t got a striker yet 

I honestly can't fathom why City don't just throw £100m at Dortmund for Haaland before the release clause kicks in and forget about Kane?

Klopp was asked if he'd enquired about Haaland last week and he said "no because I haven't got his number" xD

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I honestly can't fathom why City don't just throw £100m at Dortmund for Haaland before the release clause kicks in and forget about Kane?

Klopp was asked if he'd enquired about Haaland last week and he said "no because I haven't got his number" xD

Haaland doesn’t want City, whatever HB may say 

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He will sign for Utd in my opinion. He's the exact player you lot are missing and wages won't be a problem. 

Sling Martial in the deal and it might be a goer, but as Phil said that fat cunt Raiola will be the problem.

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Id rather have Haaland, you fuckers better not get him :4_joy: 

15 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

His people keep name dropping us but it's a waste of time. We won't break our wage structure for anyone. He will end up at City or Utd. 

City, Madrid or Munich, they probably trying to off load Lew to get the cash for him ..he wont play for united, he supports City & Leeds :4_joy:

• The title was changed to Harry Kane - Striker Says He's Staying at Spurs

Archived