The better place to talk football.

Harry Kane - Striker Says He's Staying at Spurs

football forum

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Storts said:

It isn’t 

Sterling’s wages also too expensive, no idea why he’d want to come to us. 

Player swaps don’t work. Cash up front or no sale 

What if they offered 100m & Bernardo Silva? 

5 minutes ago, Rick said:

What if they offered 100m & Bernardo Silva? 

I'd rather get Sterling than Silva, tbh.

But I can't see either Sterling or Silva being up for going to Spurs. I could see Citeh and Gabriel Jesus perhaps liking the idea of a player swap... but I can't see Spurs thinking that'd be a good offer either.

4 hours ago, Cicero said:

If the deal is 100million + Sterling, Spurs should be all over that. 

Dont think we would offer more than £70million if Sterling was going the otherway and would he go to Spurs?? don't think so

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Silva wants to leave but I'm pretty sure its abroad. Read somewhere he's fed up with the English media, particularly after the whole Benjamin Mendy incident. 

Been told we are not selling Silva this summer

Aren't these players that the media are throwing around as makeweights on too much wages for Spurs?  Sterling I believe is on £300,000 a week and would probably want an increase to agree to a move.  Too rich for Spurs blood, I would think.

I hope Spurs hold firm and take City for as much as they can.

Any team that can afford to outlay 100 million plus on a 28 year old who spends large portions of the season injured isn't playing the same financial game as the rest of us. It's about time teams started making them pay excessive fees for players, richest club in the world with a bottomless pit, sod it whack another 30 million on his price tag and if they don't want him they can go elsewhere. 

Spurs don't lose here, if City don't buy him they get to keep their club talisman, if they get close to 130 million they've made an absolute mint on a player that's got two, maybe three years left of his peak years. 

2 hours ago, Devil said:

Any team that can afford to outlay 100 million plus on a 28 year old who spends large portions of the season injured isn't playing the same financial game as the rest of us. It's about time teams started making them pay excessive fees for players, richest club in the world with a bottomless pit, sod it whack another 30 million on his price tag and if they don't want him they can go elsewhere. 

Spurs don't lose here, if City don't buy him they get to keep their club talisman, if they get close to 130 million they've made an absolute mint on a player that's got two, maybe three years left of his peak years. 

Spurs just had to have a whip-round to top the electric meter back up:4_joy: :ph34r:   ..id rather wait for Haaland tbh

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Devil said:

‘Large portions of the season injured’ 😂 - he started 35 league games last season. 

Kane also has many many years left. He’s going to be great we’ll into his 30s. So intelligent as a footballer 

1 hour ago, Storts said:

‘Large portions of the season injured’ 😂 - he started 35 league games last season. 

Kane also has many many years left. He’s going to be great we’ll into his 30s. So intelligent as a footballer 

Kane has had a fair few injuries, maybe not this season but previously he's had spells on the sidelines. 

The second paragraph is all guess work as well, players can decline quickly or lose part of their edge due to injury. One things for certain he will start to slow down and judging by his displays for England the last couple of weeks he isn't as intelligent as you suggest. 

• 4 weeks later...

CHELSEA have overtaken Manchester City in the race to sign Harry Kane after launching a 'more appealing' bid, according to reports.

In the spring, the England captain stunned Tottenham by revealing he wanted to quit the club this summer.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15620072/chelsea-transfer-kane-tottenham-abraham-man-city/

B|

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Supposedly £160mil and £400k a week has been agreed for a move to Man City.

They could be scary good if it's legit.

Made the announcement at his brothers wedding apparently. His brother also just recently followed the bloke who reported that Levy agreed to sell. 

I can tell you now them figures are nowhere near correct lol  ..he's not coming straight in and getting more than De Bruyne, only him and Sterling are on big wages, our 3rd highest paid player is Bernardo who gets 150k a week 

45 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

If Pep doesn't win the CL now with the absolute obscene amount of money he's spunked,.. he will go down as the biggest fraud in history.

Nothing but a checkbook manager.

Except of course when he revitalised an ageing and mediocre Barcelona squad, revolutionised how the team played, promoted a bunch of academy players, and won an unprecedented sextuplet. 

57 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

If Pep doesn't win the CL now with the absolute obscene amount of money he's spunked,.. he will go down as the biggest fraud in history.

Nothing but a checkbook manager.

Ingerland

• The title was changed to Harry Kane - Striker Says He's Staying at Spurs

Archived